Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Alidog96 Guest

Default Saturday January 5th

Yay! It's saturday! Today's my B-day. I'm going to go to the movies with my friends and then come back for a sleepover. Wat is everyone else doing 2day?

glamorousgirl Guest

Default Re: Saturday January 5th

I am going to the Mall IDK 4 what but hope you have a Happy Birthday Have Fun Alidog!!!!

jenndavlin Guest

We adopted Kookeys today now we're trying to figure out how to work the site. Might take Christmas decorations down from outside. Depends on how motivated I get.
    Top to do on my list is beat the medium level of Rock Band on the guitar. lol

blubbleslatte Guest

Well...... Typical me I am just stressed!

Ellen Guest

I'm home alone while my parents are watching Sweeny Todd. I saw the trailer, and I was lets just say really creeped out.

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    I'm home alone while my parents are watching Sweeny Todd. I saw the trailer, and I was lets just say really creeped out.
    lol, i'd like to see it because i like musicals. but i'll wait till it comes out on dvd. let us know what your parents thought about it.

My dd saw ps i love you. She said it was wonderful. She cried the whole way thru. lol, i probably would too!

Rowan Guest

I saw Sweeney Todd, definitely NOT for kids, lots of blood and gore. Johnny Depp was fabulous at singing, oscar worthy for sure. It was a great cast, Alan Rickman (Snape), the guy that plays Wormtail, Helena Bonham Carter. I don't typically like musicals but this one had me engaged through the whole movie.

Alidog96 Guest

My friend @ my party, Gabi wants u to tel her more. SHE LOVES JOHNNY DEPP AND THE DIRECTOR TIM BURTON!

glamorousgirl Guest

Ali are you having fun??I hope you do!

Alidog96 Guest

I did. It was awsome!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast