Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rowan Guest

Default Saturday Chat Dec 22nd!

Today's calender shows that it's the First Day of Winter!!! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

Has anyone had enough snow for building a snow man yet?

What kinds of outdoor winter activities does everyone like? Ice skating, sledding, skiing?

Uppies is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Saturday Chat Dec 22nd!

We have had enough snow to go sleding and to build a snowman a few times this year. The snow has not stuck around long though. Which is fine with me!

glamorousgirl Guest

I don't have snow here!!!!YUCK!And just 2 days till Santa comes wohoo!

Kali Spiritglen is offline Amateur Gamer

I will be happy to ship snow to anyone who needs some. lol We have had 3 good snowfalls and it is staying cold enough to keep it around. Melted some yesterday --- but we are to get snow again tonight -- no doubt we will have a white Christmas.

Staying out of the stores today --- last minute housecleaning and some laundry -- then Christmas! Can't wait to see the little ones open their gifts.

faeoori Guest

Sadly, we don't get snow where I live. It has gotten below zero for about 10 days ( not in a row) but never any snow. I miss the snow alot. I mean, what's the difference between a freeze and snow? all the fun of course!

Today is one of my friend's birthdays. She often feels gipped because her b-day is so close to a big gift giving holiday. I am baking her favorite desert now and we are going to throw her a surprise party. Any one else have birthdays really close to holidays?

glamorousgirl Guest

Does anyone lives in Puerto Rico?

faeoori Guest

Nope, I don't live that far south. I might have a warmer christmas then . It's in the 30*s today.

Rowan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by faeoori View Post
    Today is one of my friend's birthdays. She often feels gipped because her b-day is so close to a big gift giving holiday. I am baking her favorite desert now and we are going to throw her a surprise party. Any one else have birthdays really close to holidays?
    Yes my birthday was in Dec too! My mom always made sure I had a special day for my birthday but girlfriends always gave me 'combined' Christmas and birthday presents and they were always late so I got them at Christmas.

It's nice that your are doing something special for your friend!

My best birthday was a surprise party my boyfriend had for me when I was Sweet Sixteen!

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by faeoori View Post
    Sadly, we don't get snow where I live. It has gotten below zero for about 10 days ( not in a row) but never any snow. I miss the snow alot. I mean, what's the difference between a freeze and snow? all the fun of course!

My anniversary is Dec. 20th. With 5 kids and 7 grandkids we never have any extra money to do anything. lol This year hubby got me a dozen roses and a webkinz charm.

i love him!

mtritchie Guest

I sort of miss the snow.. We used to live in the Mid West then moved to Florida a few years ago. I miss watching it fall but I sure don't miss shoveling it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast