Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bellesluv is offline Explorer

Default Sad memories of lost loved ones

Have you ever lost a loved one? I created this thread so people can talk about their lost ones so they have a way to remember them. I've lost quite a few and I know that some of them are near their limits. Majority of them are pets, but they were still close. Well if you want to post a story you can, but this is also a way to let life allow you to go back to the happy times. Also know that sometimes you have to let go to experience something new.
    Light, Dark... Good, Bad... Angel, Demon... Friends, Cookies. All such hard choices to make.

friendforever is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Sad memories of lost loved ones

I haven't lost too many loved family members, besides my Uncle Mark. He died from cancer. My aunt was heart broken. We visit him at his grave. And I have lost my dog. He was 15, old for a dog, and he had a tumor. He started to lose his hearing. So my parents and I thought it would be better to put him out of his misery, and put him to sleep.
    <Place siggie here>

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

ive lost a friend friend from a motorcycle accident, an uncle from a car crash, a grandfather to old age and my other grandfather to cancer.. My most recent loss was my grandfather who died of cancer last November. i was supposed to go up and see him in the hospital and the night before he passed no one woke me up or anything i never even got to stay goodbye =( it still hurts. when my uncle died i was too young to understand exactly what happened until the funeral and when my friend died in a bike accident he was away at college and i had just written him a letter the week before.. to this day i still dont know if he got the letter & if he was still mad at me

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

bellesluv is offline Explorer

Losing friends, family, and pets aren't fun. One day I was home alone with my sister and our 4 dogs. It started to rain so I was taking them in and when I looked at him he was just sitting there. Usually when I take them in he starts to come closer, but he just sat there. Then he threw up but it didn't look right. Instead of food-like contents it was some yellow stuff and dark red blood. I panicked and told my sister to give me my cell phone. The first thing I did was call my mom since she is a nurse. My sister started to cry because she didn't want to lose another pet. It took a while to get a hold of her, but when she picked up it all came out to fast so I had to repeat it. My mom said that by the sound of it someone got tired of him barking so they poisoned him. We took him to the backyard patio and he just layed there. It was really bad because it was also a school day. That night he died which was sad because he was only 4. Also when I lived in the Philippines. ( I don't live there right now) I was either 3 or 4, but it was a seemingly normal day and when I woke up I heard my lola crying. My mom came in and her eyes were red. I had no idea what was going on until I walked into the living room. There was a coffin in front of her. When I got in the kitchen I asked my mom what happened. Apparently she had damage done to her head. I don't remember what she said but my grandparents held the funeral that day. The only thing I didn't get that day is why would someone want to hurt my tita Ching. ( tita = aunt)
    Light, Dark... Good, Bad... Angel, Demon... Friends, Cookies. All such hard choices to make.

Both of my Grandpa's died before I was even born, one from a stroke, and one from old age. My mom always said I am a twin to the one that died from a stroke. He never liked the doctor, and never went there when he was sick. I don't like the doctor, but I have to go anyway. But know one I know likes the doctor, anyway...He was a pat-grat, and my mom says I am too, but I don't think I am...Maybe...He played the violin, I play the violin...I don't know much about the one that died from old age. My dad never talks about it.
    <Place siggie here>

wildguy108 is offline Explorer

my grama died at age 48. My grama died at age 75 a week before my birthday.My aunt said she took some pills for her cancer.an hour later she died

Kimmy Sweetblossom is offline Master Gamer

We,ve all lost Michael Jackson
    Im back! :3

Quote Originally Posted by wildguy108 View Post
    my grama died at age 48. My grama died at age 75 a week before my birthday.My aunt said she took some pills for her cancer.an hour later she died
    I'm so sorry...That's really sad...
    <Place siggie here>

Silverangel26 is offline Explorer

I lost my dad when I was seven right in the middle of the night. I didn't know what was going on but i figured it out later. We were going to go travel for his birthday. Then a few years later, i lost my uncle and my mom had to tell me right after school.

Tamilblood is offline Amateur Gamer

firstly i'm sorry to hear your strories guys

i lost my uncle and grandfather before i was born thats all i want say

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast