Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

unicornlover10 Guest

Default Sad and Happy Chat Thread for the 30th

Some schools in North America have "field day". It's where a teacher sets up a bunch of activites and everyone plays them. They are usually on a field. Today mother nature didn't cooperate and it rained. Field day was canceled in some areas and phostphoned until Monday. Everyone was sad. Long faces during the morning. So that's the sad part.... but what's the happy part?

My school got to watch Shriek the 2nd! Yes it was great and funny. We also got to go outside for recess because the sun came out in the afternoon (like my prediction). So both happy and sad. For my school we had fun lunch today. Boiled hotdogs instead of grilled. Yuck!

I can do chat threads. I am good at making up things that are true and I don't copy from WI. Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

No chatters not yet. Mods/admins please close this thread when May 30, 2008 is over thank you! People can catch up to their activity, points, and credits here! I learned that you get some credits for every post. So I figured to make a long post and you can get more credits. Well I'm still trying that out and I will see. I want to get the activity award today and I'm going to get it! I'm at 58% so I need 100%! Well that'll be easy. I wonder what points are. Oh I asked. I will show my to do list.
    To Do List
    -Give credits to glamerous girl
    -Give credits to roselake
    -Give Reputation points to glamerous girl
    -Give reputation points to roselake
    -Get activity award
    -Get 100 posts
    That's for today and to do list on the computer.
    Last edited by unicornlover10; 05-30-2008 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Soccerchamp098 Guest

Default Re: Sad and Happy Chat Thread for the 30th

Hey! How are you doing today? I'm Soccerchamp098 and nice to see you! Interesting to know .... o.O
    Sorry your field day got canceld!

unicornlover10 Guest

Hi Soccerchamp098! Well it's ok we're having it on Monday. Instead it's going to be the whole day instead of half and half. I know some activities:
    Chalk
    Moon Walk
    Bucket Bozo
    Gym Video
    Challenge
    I saw the list. Those are the ones I remember.

Well I got the chat thread ready for the 31 ok? Well I will get it ready. Mods/admins can close this tomorrow or the next time they get on today or tomorrow because it'll be the 31st. I will make the chat thread every day well if I do have enough time I will. I will come up with any interesting subjects. Like for the 31st is going to be Don't be afraid of the dentist chat thread for the 31st lol
    Last edited by unicornlover10; 05-30-2008 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

glamorousgirl Guest

Hey SOccerchamp and Unicornlover! What's up?
    BTW, good list! I wish I was so organizated! LOL!

cherry101461 Guest

Sad is right.
    A fellow member on WI named Danielle <3 was shot and killed on Friday.

whiteterrierfan Guest

hey cherry!

cherry101461 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by whiteterrierfan View Post
    hey cherry!
    Hey WhiteT.

I'm really sad right now.

whiteterrierfan Guest

I am really sad too. I don't understand why it had to be her. =(

Soccerchamp098 Guest

Really? That's terribly sad! Oh my gosh, I'm going to cry now!

unicornlover10 Guest

Well more sad DCT news.....shouldn't this thread be closed? I froze when I read that cherry. OMG