Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Default Roadtrip: The Numerous Boring Hours!

Omg i made the title sound so ennnnterrresstttinggg (jk) haaay im super bored we drove i think 9 hours yesterday doing another 5 today to yellowstoneee! I hope it'll be prettty lol also hope i wont kill my brother before this trip ends (no promises -.-) im super bored I FINISHED MY BOOK YESTERDAY D: -SAD FACE- and now i have nothing to do... i got another book but im not interested in it yet. Anywaaay how r ya guys? I dont think ill be able to get back on here for 3 days or more...bad signal here im amazed ive been able to get my phone to cooperate with me so far. Been takin alot of pics gonna camp fer 3 days x.x bleh. I hope a bear comes and eats my bro lul. Anyway watchu guysss doooin? UNBORE ME (idk if thats possible unless you 1. Magically give me another maximum ride book after nevermore or 2. Give me the new release of a series i like...i forgot the name...its the book after the fall of 6 though. IDK) err mah gerd i have issues.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Roadtrip: The Numerous Boring Hours!

Err......play some road games? Rofl.

If you have your phone you should just listen to music and fall asleep.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Yellowstone? I've always wanted to go there. Lucky duck :c. But personally, I like roadtrips. I'm the type of person who likes to stare out the window and watch the different scenery go by. And like Kayo said, listening to music will pass the hours, especially if you fall asleep xD

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

Signalll! And yeah i took a nap a few hours ago i been listening to music the whole day xD
    Nd this is my furst time lol but all ive seen today is mountains hills trees a river plains bleh xD and TONS OF COWS so cute imma post some pics when im back home again xD one hour left!

Btw I PRAISE WHOEVER CAN STAND TO LIVE INT HE COUNTRY... weve past alot of that so far...o_o im so not used to it...IM SO HAPPY THERES NOT A MCDONALDS IN SIGHT!!!! Its a different world LOL oh mah gerd snooooowwwwww!

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

I don't exactly live in the country but there's a farm next to my school~

Try and make the best out of it tho xD Have fun!

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    Btw I PRAISE WHOEVER CAN STAND TO LIVE INT HE COUNTRY... weve past alot of that so far...o_o im so not used to it...IM SO HAPPY THERES NOT A MCDONALDS IN SIGHT!!!! Its a different world LOL oh mah gerd snooooowwwwww!
    I live in the country. I was born near the beach, and my house's roof's shingles blown off by a terrible Tropical Storm, so I am glad to live under the protection of mountains.
    I've lived in the country for about 10 years, and I plan to stay here. Very beautiful and such a change, hope you have fun (:

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

Awe i sawwy to hear dat kayo :c thank chu idk how you do it xD

@jack close enough xD hey where i live uh. Yeah farms? Unrealistic LOOOOL funneh. But where my dad movedtheres a bunch of farms around it lol

@signal
    NONONONONONONOONOOO BABY PLEASE DONT GOOOOOO WHEN I WAKE UP TOMORROW WILL YOU STILL BEHAVE WITH MY PHONE OMG please dont make me rewrite this whole post again...

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

I've never been on a road trip, but I'm pretty glad, because I get car sick REALLY easily...Even a 10 minute drive is enough to make me feel queasy. :I
    Plus I'm real hard to entertain. Music wouldn't work on me because if I listen to the same songs over and over I'm driven insane.

Oh and I guess you could say I live in the country? I live in a small village type thing. It has a farm...

But good luck surviving...I know what camping out's like at the very least lol.
    hello

glitterxo is offline Amateur Gamer

I was born up North, but there were farms and country type stuff there, but a good amount of city stuff too, so I was kinda used to it. I live in the South now, and I NEVER see farms or anything. When I go back to visit family, we pass by tons of farms and barns, and everything like that. It depresses me. GURL KEEP YO MIND ON SOMETHIN ELSE BECAUSE I KNOW HOW I FEELS.

IGN:
    Peòny
    RIP Quxxn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast