Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Result of no time on Free Realms, and of a week's worth of school DEPRIVED

Okay, I finally am gonna tell you WHY I am not in Free Realms, and of a worse matter, a WEEKS' WORTH OF SCHOOL MISSED.

So to start things off, last week on Wednesday, my mother got back from the local Globe Discount Supermarket, and then I went to help my mother to close the door. However something happened DURING that time, instead of walking, I somehow bent my toe WAY down-forward, and a few seconds later, it started bleeding... ALOT. Then my mother told me to wash it off in cool water at the bathtub, and then my mother came in a few moments later and checked on it. Guess what? STILL bleeding. So she put pressure on it to dry it off, and then rolled gauze on it, with some tape to keep it closed, fully. We kept it on watch since Day 1 of the injury (And I made a Pikmin day reference...), and it still was bleeding til Day 7 (Yesterday), when it looked pretty black. It stopped bleeding since then, but however two days ago, the doctor told me that the toenail was bent in and over the nailbed ending. I still have yet to be seen, not until tomorrow at 11:30 P.M.

It was hurting until Day 5, each day hurting slightly less, but it did hurt ALOT on Days 1-3. So right now, I am okay for sure.

(Don't hesitate to close this thread if needed.)

kiperrr is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Result of no time on Free Realms, and of a week's worth of school DEPRIVED

ooouuuccchhh...yeah same has happened to me. it really hurts. mine felt like i broke my toe and the bone was sharp and was pookig at the skin :l kinda gruesome i kinw

Kiperrrful (AKA Kiperrr, Kippy, Kipster, Kip)
    IGN: Kiperrrful Server 4

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Result of no time on Free Realms, and of a week's worth of school DEPRIVED

Quote Originally Posted by kiperrr View Post
    ooouuuccchhh...yeah same has happened to me. it really hurts. mine felt like i broke my toe and the bone was sharp and was pookig at the skin :l kinda gruesome i kinw
    That was almost the same as mine. Luckily mine wasn't broken at the time. HIGHLY lucky too though, but I gotta get my Toenail removed tho D: