Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Resistance 3 Superhuman Campaign Progress

Yeah, I decided to make a post about Resistance 3, on my Superhuman Campaign progress. (Sorry, but I'm not going to post a blog about this.)

So far, I am already on New York at the C-130 Crash Site (I co-oped ALOT of this with a friend of mine. 8D), and so far, Superhuman is EXTREMELY hard. I mean REALLY hard, since the Chimera do 3x more damage than on Normal Difficulty, and even the Bullseyes make a problem in Superhuman. (3 Sections of Health worth of damage) Plus, once you start to see Sniper Hybrids, only 2 shots (I think.) is needed to kill you from a Deadeye Sniper Rifle. Yeah, examples of how hard Superhuman can be.

But, I am already close to finishing Superhuman, and to getting the ONLY Gold Trophy in R3: Brutal.

Just a random post about Resistance 3. Tell me what you think about this, if you're even interested in this anyways.

Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Resistance 3 Superhuman Campaign Progress

*Didn't understand one word*
    Umm, good luck with what you're trying to do, sounds fun!
    o.o
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Resistance 3 Superhuman Campaign Progress

Quote Originally Posted by Paulina Ambermace View Post
    *Didn't understand one word*
    Umm, good luck with what you're trying to do, sounds fun!
    o.o
    It is fun, but Superhuman is just a whole new level of difficulty. I already have had a bunch of deaths by Grims (Hate them.), plus with the Wardens (Humans that are sadistic and fight inside the Graterford Correction Institute of Pennsylvania to survive.), and of course, Sniper Hybrids/Longlegs. The Deadeyes are absolute deaths out in the open... Those suck, too. (Unless if you have one, then you can just dish the damage right back at them.)