Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Remember

Chosen One is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Remember

September 11th, 2001. It was a rather quiet day, and it seemed like there wasn't a worry in the world. Soon on every news channel there were reports of a hijackers on American Airlines flight eleven. Not more than fifty minutes later the north tower was struck. It seemed it was an incident, nothing more than a major incident. After word that the second tower was struck I instantly knew America was at war. Soon a third plane hit the Pentagon, and a fourth plane lost control after passengers attempted to regain control, and crashed in a field in Pennsylvania. Soon almost everyone in the country is in panic mode, picking up kids from schools, and leaving work without question. America's eyes were glued to the TV as the disaster unfolded. After one-hundred and eleven minutes, both towers had fallen. Over two-thousand and nine hundred lives were lost. The clean-up took nearly two years until all the rubble was cleared. To this day there are still broken hearts and mourning families, some of which will never heal. Today marks the tenth anniversary of the horrific terror attacks on the U.S., and the memory of the horrible events that occurred that day, are still not forgotten. Never will we forget, but one day when the towers are finally rebuilt, we'll be able to start a new beginning. For every post on this thread I will be donating ten dollars to the rebuilding project of the twin towers. If you would like to donate please visit teamtwintowers.org. I will only be donating once per person. I'm not vowing to do something that I can't afford, so post away. I want to personally that those who risked their lives for those trapped in the towers. Thank you.
    http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m546/FluffyChibby4/Troop_guild_banner.jpg

Default Re: Remember

Congratulations guys, on several websites this has been posted and so far you've been able to raise $80! This is still going on, so please feel free to post.

I have decided to match the amount you guys raise, then I will donate the money to the rebuilding of the twin towers. By posting, you're now basically giving twenty dollars to the rebuilding. I'd like to thank everyone for your posts, they're appreciated!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

YAY! Please help donate! I believe my friend's uncle died in the attack. I bless her soul and I hope everyone still alive has a sacred memory of their lost ones.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE J√ĄGER

Tommy0327 is offline Pro Gamer

My teacher today said that they attacked these places for a reason the pentagon was a symbol of are military the white house is are capital and symbol of are political aspects (The plane in Pennsylvania field was belied to originally go to are white house or supreme court) and the twin towers are our wealth and trade
    Spoiler: show
    Actually wrapped in a spoiler but still awesome!

firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

Yeah I think that the plane that crashed was supposed to hit the White House. That must have been a terrible day. Bless everyone who had to witness or be killed by this tragedy. Please donate money for this post.