Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Really Jealous. ._."

My Sister Recently Joined VPI,

And im actually really Jealous of her. cause shes too awesome. ._.

But, its like, i like her having her around because when my Gift exchange ran into problems she helped me Organize it, So, its like, i guess shes good but im kind of Jealous with her still, Oh well. -sighs-

Rowan Guest

Default Re: Really Jealous. ._."

Awww I know how you feel Flablo I have 2 sisters. It's natural to be a little jealous of a sister but they're always the best of friends too!

I'm really glad you are both here!

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Please do not be jealous.
    Like Freya said it's natural to be jealous of somethings, I am often jealous of how easy my sister can make friends for instance!

I like having her around as well (though i don't say it often).

Everyone needs space, it's just hard to express feelings sometimes and share.
    But everyone gets use to it!
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 04-16-2008 at 11:34 PM.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

kitten1462 is offline Amateur Gamer

Re: Really Jealous. ._."

I have a sister to. She is 2 years older than me. Don't be jealous of your sister. I'm sure your both awesome! I feel just like you, I like having my sister around but I don't like to say it. LOL Though I have to admit, she's usually nicer and funnier than me. And she draws fantastic and I draw REALLY bad. LOL Anyways, it sounds like she's nice and your nice too. Your both a great addition to VPI!
    Welcome to the Wonderful land of Narnia! Only a wardrobe away! Please visit my blog! It needs cool peeps like you! LOL Here is a link: http://kitttensabouteverythingblog.wordpress.com/

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

I have 5 kids. They mostly get along. SOMETimes there is a little jealousy, but i think thats normal. At least you have virtual pets in common.

glamorousgirl Guest

Awww! Flablo! Sometimes that happens! Sometimes I get soo jealous I wanna explode! LOL!

COWS4YOU is offline I am COWS hear me moo

Think of it as a good thing, you guys can help each other out
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

Soccerchamp098 Guest

I'm sorry that you feel jelous! My brother gets like all the attention, and I know I'm a bit too old to be saying this but I just don't think that it is fair that he gets all the attention! But, then I think about the first 5 years that I had all to myself and then I think about how he feels. You never know, maybe your sister is jelous of you because you are so totally awesome! Just think of her helping you as a way that you are bonding and getting closer!