Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Default Read Below Cant Think Of Title

What I remember of FR is me first being a pixie when I was 6...Then I changed it a year later because people REALLY hurt my feelings.So I made a human.And It was awesome...Tho the ppl who played TCG always were mean to me.So I FINALLY became a member and was pretty happy.And what I remebered was when I was a pixie I HAD NO IDEA how to play FR,justlogin and fly around while people made fun of me being a pixie.I also figured out that Blackspore was a nice place before that thread explaining everything to FR.And when I was in Brairwood I would be in the maze like ''HOW DO I GET OUT!!!'' Then Id just teleport out.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Maikers is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Read Below Cant Think Of Title

Me too, I would always get stuck in the maze but then I learned the pathway was the way out
    IGN: Daniella Archwings

Napers200 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Read Below Cant Think Of Title

Hello Yeah... i made a pixie once.. Lots of ppl made fun of me but i told them all of hard! Dot worry about what they call u just say "Pixies can fly! i don't see Humans flying! and pixies are ADORABLE!! Why don't you go jump off a cliff? Ok? Just take a hike and never come back >.<" Thats what i say but if they dont go away... just keep saying mean things to them and make them feel small and helpless thats what i do and it works all the time... and i say im daughter of Poseideon But you hav to say in FR "Po side on" I rlly am you should meet my friends they are like sisters and brothers to me! And i used to get stuck in the maze alot... But i figured out the stone pathway was da wayz out my IGN is Julia Burningwings. whats yours?
    Last edited by Napers200; 08-30-2011 at 09:17 PM.