Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Title: Quitting Thread

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Default Quitting Thread

Alright well guys seeing as that it is probably unlikely that SOE is going to undo the changes they made to the economy yesterday, I am anticipating my resignation from this game. So I am probably not going to be around these forums anymore which is sad considering that I am probably the most active person here at the moment. This also means no more FR related youtube videos (probably going to delete the ones already up) but minecraft videos as well as let's play videos are on the way! If you guys want to stay in contact with me you can always communicate through Skype or youtube, I may occasionally drop by the forums every once in awhile. What's next for me? Well I am going to be checking out a new MMO by aeriagames called Aura Kingdom sometime in the next few days, my IGN will be the same as it was on FR so if you want to try out that game with me, just let me know and maybe we can meet up in game. Depending on the status of FR (which I predict is only going to get worst from here on out) I might eventually come back to do an account give away or just give away all of my items. But that's really it for now, I am going to remain active on these forums for at least the next couple of days but you probably wont be seeing much of me after that. Going to miss a lot of you guys. Hope we will stay in touch somehow.

Hostility is offline Explorer

Default Re: Quitting Thread

What's your Youtube and IGN, if I can ask?
    I'll be joining you in Aura Kingdom.
    I wish I were a cat.
    IGN: Yue

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

Not to be a mean little nit picker, but your not actually supposed to make quitting threads...
    Oh, whats that? There's no one to stop you from it? Oh okay, Sorry to see you go then.

True story!

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

I hate to say it, but I'll probably be joining you eggbert. I've been drifting from free realms for a long time now and until they do something about this, I'm probably going to be inactive. I'll still be around the forums for my drawing shop. 8] I'll also be over at aura Kingdom with some other free realms players as Zalesana. I hope to see some of you there.
    zachpuppy and Egg Zachly like this.

I like your style Baybo and yeah, I am downloading the game now. Hope to see some of you on there!
    zachpuppy, Zalesana and Baybo like this.

Hostility is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    I like your style Baybo and yeah, I am downloading the game now. Hope to see some of you on there!
    I'm downloading it right now too. I'll add you when I can.
    zachpuppy likes this.
    I wish I were a cat.
    IGN: Yue

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

zx.jpg......
    Egg Zachly likes this.

True story!

Well its finished downloading and I am patching now. Just going to create my IGN for today to make sure it's saved but not going to have time to play it until tomorrow. Going to a birthday party in about 2 hours.
    Zalesana likes this.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Well its finished downloading and I am patching now. Just going to create my IGN for today to make sure it's saved but not going to have time to play it until tomorrow. Going to a birthday party in about 2 hours.
    Have fun. 8] I'm probably going to take forever creating my character as always.
    Egg Zachly likes this.

Yeah, I go crazy with customization options as well. I remember taking like 30-40 minutes to create a sim for the sims games LOL! Anways, just finished the tutorial and that's where I am leaving it for today. The tutorial is so bad @$$, this game looks amazing so far. Cant wait to jump into it more later!
    zachpuppy and Zalesana like this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast