Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: PS3 Slim

Carlos Fierceflare is offline Amateur Gamer

Default PS3 Slim

Hey has anyone heard of the ps3 slim because i was thinking about buying the unchated pack with a ps3 but should i buy the ps3 slim because 1/3 smaller 1/3 lighter and uses 1/3 less power is it worth the risk
    Last edited by Carlos Fierceflare; 08-19-2009 at 06:14 PM.

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: PS3 Slim

What risk?

I Lurve my Ps3 (Regular) because i got mine when they had the Ps2 compatibility

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

what im trying to say is should i but the uncharted pack because i get a free game with a ps3 or use the slim because its a way lower price the the pack (and most other ps3 models) and its more efficent

Crashfreak200 is offline Amateur Gamer

I Can't Wait Too Get Mine And Play Ratchet And Clank
    Did U NO U Can Play Playstation 2 Game On It Now
    U Have Too Download It From The PSN Store..........
    I CAN"T WAIT
    Watch My Video's On Youtube....
    Here

LightningHawk is offline Amateur Gamer

I just got a new one cause my old one broke i still ahve warranty so im going to use it to buy the new one

TheVoidRose is offline Explorer

If you don't mind giveing up the Blu-Ray player ability, go for it. If you like watching Blu-Ray movies then avoid the PS3 Slim.

yeah when i get my ps3 slim i am going to make an account hey when i make an account can i add you guys to my friend's list

you know there's a game i really want it may look kiddish but its fun and its called little big planet when i saw the videos on youtube by real ppl it made me want the game more

Does anyone know a guide or knows what ps3's have have a feature to be able to connect to internet wirelessly because i want to put my ps3 in my room upstairs in my house but my computer is downstairs in the living room so can anyone help me

ALSO do you need your ps3 to be connected to the modem to still have the internet connection in use
    Last edited by Carlos Fierceflare; 08-20-2009 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Mat6393 is offline Explorer

Depends the FAT old gen uses backwards compatability so u can play ps1 /ps2 games but if space or weight is a factor in your decision then slim is for you

GinnyLavacrest is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by TheVoidRose View Post
    If you don't mind giveing up the Blu-Ray player ability, go for it. If you like watching Blu-Ray movies then avoid the PS3 Slim.
    what do you mean giving up the blue ray the ps3 slim has the blue ray built in just as the older ps3s
    has there been issues with the blue ray player that I have not heard about

alpmaster007 is offline Amateur Gamer

The slim ps3 has power buttons and has a actual button you have to push down to open the tray also. basically cheaper design and only has two usb ports

Im with EatMonkies the backwards compatability ps3 is awsome. Also you don t have to look for the power cords for your ps1 or ps2 its very convinent
    Last edited by alpmaster007; 11-05-2009 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    FreeRealms is really fun /Tigerz is the group that is the definition of awsome.
    In Game Name is Alpmaster007

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast