Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Project Natal

ret2go is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Project Natal

Have any of you seen the new Xbox 360 that's coming out? OMGosh this thing is awesome, I'm not much into the gaming systems but I think this is one I'll actually invest in. It's called Project Natal there is some video's on YouTube you've got to check it out. If we could play FR on it would be even more awesome.

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Project Natal

never heard of it ill have to check it out.. i beleive they are going to be doing something with FR & PS3 if you check it out on wikipedia it doesnt have much except when they expected it to be done.. im very interested to see what they will do with it on PS3

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

GildedSpider is offline Explorer

They had it on Jimmy Kimmel (sp?) I believe.
    It was awesome. They have a game where you're driving a car. All you have to do is hold your hands like you're holding a steering wheel and push your foot down like you're on the gas pedal! I can't wait for it to come out.
    I think I would never leave the house if we could play FR on it! Just think of all the exercise we would get having to walk everywhere!

Kimmy Sweetblossom is offline Master Gamer

Huh whats project Natal????? \~/
    Im back! :3

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Xbox introduces controller-free gaming and entertainment. Get off the couch and get in the game - no controller required!
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oACt9R9z37U[/ame]
    Last edited by EatMonkies; 07-09-2009 at 04:06 PM.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Trinity is offline Explorer

I'll be interested in how much its going to be when finally released, and whether the home versions are as impressive as the demos make out.

Personally, I'm still in love with my Wii, but then I am bit of a Nintendo fangirl (its the fault of Pokémon and Zelda).

Quote Originally Posted by ret2go View Post
    If we could play FR on it would be even more awesome.
    With FR and the PS3 being Sony and the XBox being Microsoft I really don't see it happening

Thankfully my partner brought a PS3 because he wanted a Blue-Ray player so I might give FR a go on it when its released.
    ~Pixel Junkies Guild~
    Non-American ex-member

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

i love my Wii too but this thing looks AWESOME!!! ive also been more of a ninteno gal because of Zelda too LOL i just dont understand how it works but i also could only watch the first few things on the video cause im at work lol As for the PS3 im not really a fan.. we got it when we heard they were doing away with the ability to use old ps games soo idk but my boyfriends loves it lol

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Darkhero39 is offline Amateur Gamer

Ill probably stick with my xbox 360 since if a new xbox comes out I dont feel like spenind 500 bucks on it. Also I saw some interview video with owner of FR saying that there will be like PS3 and XBL for free realms which will be cool.

GildedSpider is offline Explorer

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure that Project Natel will be something you can buy/add on to the xbox system.
    At least I'm hoping that's the case. I've got an 360 myself and as awesome as this thing sounds I don't think I'd buy another xbox just for it.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Its basically a new motion censor camera that works like a controller. There will be no need to buy a new xbox it works with the 360. But who knows -- could be just as much as the system itself.

I think it is amazing, reminds me of all the sci fi "what if" we could really have motion computers.. its coming -- but the question is how well will it work; who knows. can't wait to try it!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast