Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: a problem

Sarg is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon8 a problem

Well theres this young man who isist that im to blame for his own stupidity... and he thinks dueling me will clear his name, but every time he does he loses bad... he stalks me harasses me and refuses to leave me be, i was wondering if anyone can offer some advise for me to get rid of him.
    with rules in mind
    I am The Shadow of Hope, The Shadow of War, The Shadow of Victory, The Wolf among the Hounds, The Dark Destroyer! What am i to do but fight the battle that can not be won... and win! Veni Vidi Vici!

Neoanne409 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: a problem

Not really. If you insult him or say anything bad, you can be reported. Though, I think you can report him for harrasment.

Oh!. Well, if you don't mind making a bad name for yourself, losing might be a good idea. It might get him to shut up. The downside, is that it might get him to harass you more with stuff like "You are such a loser" or something..
    Last edited by Neoanne409; 07-21-2009 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ♥~Violets Free Market~♥
    Equipment, Accessories, Shards, Consumables, TCG & Collections! Stop by today!

Quote Originally Posted by Neoanne409 View Post
    Not really. If you insult him or say anything bad, you can be reported. Though, I think you can report him for harrasment.

Oh!. Well, if you don't mind making a bad name for yourself, losing might be a good idea. It might get him to shut up. The downside, is that it might get him to harass you more with stuff like "You are such a loser" or something..
    i honestly care little about his feelings, my account i do however like... and hes the kind of person that would go back on his word and just continue to harrass me... its so nice having women to take advise on conflicts from
    Bow to the great reason of women
    I am The Shadow of Hope, The Shadow of War, The Shadow of Victory, The Wolf among the Hounds, The Dark Destroyer! What am i to do but fight the battle that can not be won... and win! Veni Vidi Vici!

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Hey Sarg!!! my advice to you would be contact a Ref and explain whats going on that way he doesnt turn and try to get you in trouble for no reason.. either that or there is the thing called ignore list.. =)

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

GinnyLavacrest is offline Amateur Gamer

Have to agree with freaky there
    Talk to a ref ppl like that need to be dealt with

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

Click ignore on him. Change severs! If he still stalks you you should contact a ref and maybe they might be able to help you.
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

he was on my ignore list for the longest time but, he still stalked me i took him off because he was apparently saying some strange stuff that was creeping some friends out