Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Godgirl98 Guest

Default Posting while racing!

why does some people do post racing?I don't like it!they just make very short messages just toi get a post!I really prefer informative posts that help people!

Hunter Guest

Default Re: Posting while racing!

me too! i think only we should be able to see our number of posts sometimes so people dont do it!

Godgirl98 Guest

yeah!like everytime u get 100 posts when i get 400 they show me then when i get 500 they show me like that!Becuz they just think about getting posts!

8dance4eva10 Guest

Post racing is definitely not fair and in my opinion, not fun. I would be angry at myself if I were "cheating" my way into getting a certain number of posts. If you do see it happening, perhaps reporting a post may help.

Godgirl98 Guest

You are right!I have seen that sometimes on a chat thread on open mike thy just post to get 1 more post!And they don't like to help!I really came here to VPI to help and discover things I didn't knew!

glamorousgirl Guest

Hmmm,I don't like it eaither I guess.!

Hunter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 8dance4eva10 View Post
    Post racing is definitely not fair and in my opinion, not fun. I would be angry at myself if I were "cheating" my way into getting a certain number of posts. If you do see it happening, perhaps reporting a post may help.
    You have a great point!

kookeysfan Guest

great point i AGREE

glamorousgirl Guest

I agree 2 dance4eva!Thanks for the message!