Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Title: Post your Ctrl. + V

Kanameh is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Post your Ctrl. + V

Easy? Interesting? Funny? Random?
    Just post your most recent Ctrl. + V and you're done.

For those of you who have no idea what a (Ctrl. + V) is, then just look for those MAGICAL buttons on your keyboard and WAALA!

Have fun! じゃね!

IamPowerOfStars is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Post your Ctrl. + V

Triple. XD

Spoiler: show
    TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD

Kataomoi no Mukougawa

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Okay.It doesnt work for me.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Um...it should work. Unless you've never copied anything.
    Maybe the (+) sign is confusing you? Just look for the Ctrl. and V buttons and press them at the same time. Yep, that should do it ^^

Katlyn Oakdream is offline Master Gamer

This is what my control v (paste) is. It's from the "try to end it" game.

Have you seen this Armored Hybrid over the bridge? It's so amazing, but can we destroy it? Well, it can Destroy the whole world, so we have to do this strange battle to defeat the evil Chimera. Will we succeed? The fate is in our hands. But we will! If only we had the strength to survive. Can we make a potion to increase our Awesome Level? If we cant, then take the Bullseye from the Hybrid and stick it upon a tall stick. But, it may require more than just us. We should find more people to help destroy madness from the emperor! Daedalus can knock out twice what we all can, put together. The dragon might help but theres a slim chance he wont be able to.But the dwarfs might be able to help. But if I heard right, Dwarfs can be Strong enough to help us. But the trolls Are blocking are path and are men cant hold them off long enough for the second battalian to sneak through. If you could only catch the Fairy to use magical powers. It has the Chimeran Battleship least above has chrome to conatin powerful magic! But, it isn't weird! However, it is kind-of cool,but, scary. Will we survive? I think will, find something to eat while they are distracted! If I'm not mistaken. They will find something evil. Maybe they will even kill fresh chickens and cook them for a yummy soup and then spill them. That would be a waste . Then they created a Prometheus Weapon, it's very destructive and powerful! When you take Wildroot and Briarapple, you can feel the moon and pasion! Also, Chimeran Towers told the Emperor that he was bald. The Emperor was shocked , but realized he is bald . He never noticed because he never took his crown off . How wierd
    Guess who's back, back again, Katlyn's back,
    Tell a friend
    Wanna help get more people back on FRI?? CLICK HERE

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

. . . . . . . . . . .
    -----------------------------------------
    Err I guess those dots
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

Edited because this has little or no relation to the thread xD Sawwy
    Last edited by Miss Morose; 08-02-2011 at 04:15 AM.

AlyssaBrightsong is offline Amateur Gamer

Sorry for the length but this was the last thing I copied:

Ok this is for clarification. On YouTube I found a summary video of the official fan fair video for FR. First off, the kangaroo would a feature in the soon to come ranching. it would start out as a pet and you know, gradually grow into a ride by raising it. They apparently also mentioned a bat? Second of all, this is what was said in the summary to the question about if sunstone would be opened this year. "there is a very unlikely chance it will be opened this year, but it is a possibility. Plan: farming updates, then ranching. After: providing sunstone valley after those two. It might end up being like farming where they provide something, and then provide a larger update to it as well." so it sounds like they have already done the farming updates, and we know ranching is the next thing to come. It also sounds like if they WERE to open sunstone valley this year, maybe it would first come out as an area, and then the "larger update" might be like quests and or dungeons or racetracks and such. I don't really know. I think December might be pushing things a little bit, but sometime early next year might have a better chance. After all, December comes right before January, but January isn't in "this year". Plus, they like to spread out their updates as much as possible. Also, their updates don't always go as planned (what with all the robgoblins messing with things *hint hint*). I might expect sunstone sometime during this winter, and then at it's full splendor in the spring maybe? 

However, I kind of hope I'm wrong, and by some miraculous event sunstone is opened in december.

Which could also be possible ( referring to the major update of FR December of 2009... Or was it November... Can't remember.)

With the new producer of FR, I feel that the outlook of the game as far as updates is pretty good. 

Anyway thank you for reading my analysis or whatever.  And this is just what I got from the video I watched. The original video was an hour long, so I chose the five minute summary hoping I would find what I wanted to know.
    Last edited by AlyssaBrightsong; 08-02-2011 at 01:25 AM.

Insider since August 1, 2010

That's exactly why I don't have a FB account.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast