Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

Default Pokemon Strategies Thread!

Hi everyone! As you can see, I am really into pokemon, so I made this thread.

Use this thread to share strategies for pokemon games!

Rules:

1. No telling other people that their strategy is bad/too hard. We all have opinions, and somebody's could help you get past a tough battle.

2. Please only say strategies from current games. The farthest back you can go is Diamond, Pearl and Platinum.

3. Please list the game and what battle you are talking about. (You may say, "works in any battle".)

4. Have fun and good luck in battle!

firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Pokemon Strategies Thread!

My strategy for Shauntal in pokemon black and white is:

His first pokemon is a Configrigus, which is a ghost type. I would send out a dark type pokemon or a pokemon with dark type moves. Configrigus's ability is cursed body, so make sure that you don't use physical moves on it, or they will be disabled. Take it out with a special move, then move on. Take his Jellicent out with a good electric type move. Froslass is easy. Just destroy it with a powerful fire type move. Then there's Drifblim. Take it out with an electric type move, but beware of it's aftermath. Whatever pokemon takes out Drifblim will take some damage. Destroy his Golurk with a good water type move. Finally, there's Chandelure. Don't be fooled by it floating, though. It doesn't have the levitate ability, so ground type moves do affect it. Take it out with a ground type move and congrats, you have beat one of the Elite Four!