Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

VerityHeroes is offline Explorer

Icon4 Pituitary Hyperplasia Awareness

Hey, Free Realmers. My name is *Edited* as in the game and real life. I have been diagnosed with a permanent disease you should be on the lookout for. It's called Pituitary Hyperplasia. I am the FIRST one who has been studied about this disease. The signs are apparent; Headaches, Dizzy spells, Balance Issues...etc... From what we gathered, Pituitary Hyperplasia is the result of the gland in the brain storing hormones meant for the thyroid, a gland in the throat. I have HYPOthyroidism. It's underactive and the pituitary gland was storing the chemicals thinking the thyroid wold takeit later. A common sign of hypothroism is Hairloss, Fatigue (Tiring out), lack of appetite, more appetite, massive weight gain over a week, or weight loss over a week. Look out for these signs. I know this isn't Free Realms related, but prayers are welcome. I'm online 24/7. I have MRI scans done every couple of months and blood work done every month. pray for good tests.

--Please do not post personal information, such as your full name, on our website. This is for safety reasons! --Ashley Preciousfable
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 07-14-2011 at 09:08 AM. Reason: .

Gagerz is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Pituitary Hyperplasia Awareness

That's terrible....
    Ummmm I don't think if you can post your full name on here..
    EDIT: Well... I'm still not sure if you can post your name on here, well known or not. o.o I sound mean.
    Last edited by Gagerz; 07-14-2011 at 06:07 PM.

This is Gagerz' signature.
    I believe this is the point where I throw in the towel. [:

VerityHeroes is offline Explorer

My name is known throughout the world because of this. My parents don't mind because I could use all the prayers I can get.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Sorry to hear about your issues. My best wishes for you and your family as you work through this together.

I'm going to suggest that one of our Mods relocate this to the It's a Social Thing section under either the Member Blog Comments or, Open Mike forums. I think it would get a far better response there.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Katlyn Oakdream is offline Master Gamer

Aww.... So sad. Best wishes!
    Guess who's back, back again, Katlyn's back,
    Tell a friend
    Wanna help get more people back on FRI?? CLICK HERE