Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default Patriotic Week Chat, Canada Day & 4th of July

This week we celebrate to great holidays, Canada Day and The Fourth of July! Do you have any special plans for this week? Any traditions? Let us know what you plan for the holidays.

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Patriotic Week Chat, Canada Day & 4th of July

Nothing big planned. I have swimming lessons coming up later at 11. Swim teams annoying(well, It Is because Its hard at first) D: Its not there tomorrow, though, because, um, um, um...ITS CANADA DAYYYY.
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

glamorousgirl Guest

I haven't planned anything.....yet!

Well, we have a family reunion on the 4th. Then on the 5th my dd graduation party. So i'll be cooking all week. But i love getting together with family and friends.

Last edited by Autumn Roselake; 07-01-2008 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Lucky I'm not sure If I've ever been to a Real "Family Reunion" (That's what Funerals are for. x) But A lot of family shows up for the Funerals when Its a close family member, And that measn you get to see them around then I guess.

I did my bed with my sister(I was off of swim team and Swimming lessons, might as well. And I'm going to do the top bunk. I'll get a picture up of my BOTTOM Bed... When I get my webkinz Into It. along with my shining star. but not my room, or my Top bunk. LOL.
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

lol, i've been cleaning too. Trying to get the house an yard ready for a couple hundred people. YIKES!

PofNatey Guest

my mom's birthday is on July 3rd and we all go down to our grandparent's house on that day for a birthday party and then we all have another party on the 4th for Independence Day! We all dress in red, white, and blue and get as patriotic as we can and we're in a little parade with only about 500 or so people
    it's fun!

COWS4YOU is offline I am COWS hear me moo

no big plans just the normal BBQing for me (not burgers )
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

celeste is offline Explorer

HapPy FouRtH oF JulY!

Lol Cows. Have fun.

Uh.. I don't usually celebrate fourth of July but Um, that's because I'm In Canada. It'll usually be the fifth or Sixth and I'll be like. "Oh... It was the Fourth of July?" But.. Um, you reminded me? xD YAY. We get Swimteam OFF. (I got to sleep In, hehe)
    -Dale Carnegie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast