Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By zachpuppy
  • 5 Post By Paulina Ambermace

Title: Overdosing on Health and Energy Potions! >:[ O_O

Shyshadow is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon8 Overdosing on Health and Energy Potions! >:[ O_O

Why did they remove the Defense on all the combat gear? I checked my bulls-eye level 20 gear and the defense is gone??
    I don't understand why they would remove it. Does that have anything to do with why I have to use so much potion now? It's kind of annoying now to battle cause I have to click the living daylights of my 5-6 and 7-8 keys! I get hit twice from someone in sunstone valley and my health goes down to half or less than half a bar. I'm a level 20 archer with up to date power shards and Jewelry dang it! why do I need so much potion? xD
    Am I alone on this or does someone out there feel the same?

IGN: Shyshadow

3daysgrace is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Overdosing on Health and Energy Potions! >:[ O_O

I have used no kidding 400 replenishment potions in 2 DAYS!!!! MY word!!! But it does seem the max bow for archer and brawler works better lol!!! (odviously)
    "Stand up for what you believe in even if that means standing alone" ~Andy

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

The defense boosts are still there, but instead of the armor having defense, your level determines what defense boosts you have, So you can mix and match armor without having to worry about defense levels dropping, it's pretty cool.
    Zalesana likes this.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by zachpuppy View Post
    The defense boosts are still there, but instead of the armor having defense, your level determines what defense boosts you have, So you can mix and match armor without having to worry about defense levels dropping, it's pretty cool.
    This is what happened. Are you on the FROF?

This is an awesome way for you to customize yourself in anyway you want wearing anything. And people were complaining about the 1-2 spam, now it's 1,2,7,4,5,6 spam

Ooh, I was thinking that they removed it. I guess that's ok if we still have it. I don't mind being able to customize my gear but Then what's going on with the potions tho? I've been playing for over 2 years and have not had any problems in battle using potions, then suddenly Sunstone comes around and I don't enjoy battling anymore. I wouldn't even call it battling, I call it "hey hold on a sec I need to drink about 30 replenishment potions" I'm shooting about 3-5 arrows and drinking 12 potions just to stay alive. That's like a real person battling for 30seconds and then needing to rest and drink water for 10minutes (over-reacting) but I just think they need to fix it a bit is all.

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Shyshadow View Post
    Ooh, I was thinking that they removed it. I guess that's ok if we still have it. I don't mind being able to customize my gear but Then what's going on with the potions tho? I've been playing for over 2 years and have not had any problems in battle using potions, then suddenly Sunstone comes around and I don't enjoy battling anymore. I wouldn't even call it battling, I call it "hey hold on a sec I need to drink about 30 replenishment potions" I'm shooting about 3-5 arrows and drinking 12 potions just to stay alive. That's like a real person battling for 30seconds and then needing to rest and drink water for 10minutes (over-reacting) but I just think they need to fix it a bit is all.
    Many players complained combat was too easy, so they made the tier 4 enemies really hard. The tier 3,2 and 1 are quite easy, no complaints there. By being hard do you mean the Skullz enemies?

I don't mean to say that I don't like a challenge, but yes, The skulls on bikes on that dirt road do pile up on you and i'm not even able to fight them properly. The other thing is with the Bosses - 1-2 hits and you're almost knocked out. I'm stuck between wanting a challenge or choosing to press 5-6 (potions) and not really battling.
    Last edited by Shyshadow; 09-30-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Shyshadow View Post
    I don't mean to say that I don't like a challenge, but yes, The skulls on bikes on that dirt road do pile up on you and i'm not even able to fight them properly. The other thing is with the Bosses - 1-2 hits and you're almost knocked out. I'm stuck between wanting a challenge or choosing to press 5-6 (potions) and not really battling.
    Actually, it's not a challenge.
    Smashing 1,2, & 5-8 isn't hard.
    The problem is that SOE thinks they're giving us a challenge, when in reality, we just have more buttons to push.
    No more extra logic is needed. Not even a better strategy. Just more finger exercise.
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

Quote Originally Posted by Paulina Ambermace View Post
    Actually, it's not a challenge.
    Smashing 1,2, & 5-8 isn't hard.
    The problem is that SOE thinks they're giving us a challenge, when in reality, we just have more buttons to push.
    No more extra logic is needed. Not even a better strategy. Just more finger exercise.
    Very true, Paulina^ I'd love to start another thread about THAT also xD sigh, I posted this here cause I was just annoyed by this that's all. I feel better now just getting it out and saying it.