Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

ymmij11 is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Open the other areas

People who play fr help me get Sonya attention. WE WANT THE OTHER AREAS ON THE MAP OPEN LIKE SILVER HILLS AND BLACK FOREST COME ON GAME DISSINERS! We are wait open them I know there secret ways to get in but really please open them I want to see them the way the way they are supost to look like not just flat dirt please finish the map are at lest start it.

ymmij11 is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Re: Open the other areas

Sorry sonys

The Painbringer is offline Master Gamer

They are developing them right now. When maps are made, they aren't built directly in the game, they are designed in a separate 3D Modeling program such as Softimage or 3ds Max. It takes a lot of work to model every aspect of an area, let alone code interactions, develop quests and stories, test bugs, and other things that must be done before publishing the full game.

Simply "telling sony to get it done" won't do any good: the maps are done when they are done. End of story.
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes
    That way, your a mile away and you have their shoes

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

*Sigh*
    Nobody will learn that Sony are making these. Nobody understands that SOE are working on it. Painbringer is right, they have everything to do. Think of all the quests in Sacred Grove...They've got to program them, design the map, and do heaven knows what else. The people of SOE are working hard to make these maps for you to enjoy, when they could be doing something else.

I think it'd serve some people right if SOE just rushed everything, then gave everyone some half finished stuff to play with. They're trying to make the areas better, don't take it for granted.
    -Rant over.
    hello

kylar10 is offline Master Gamer

You have a point, lately while I have been getting " mad " at SOE I also understand that it does in fact take quite a while to make areas as beautiful as Sacred Grove, and also the quests do need programming and things like that. While it has been 3 years, give them just a bit more time though.

Chances are if they do it the way I think they are, they will release it around Summer considering the students will be out of school. That is just how I would do it.
    CALL TO ACTION: SUNSTONE VALLEY.
    FR IGN:Austin Rubyspear. Faithful Brony.
    Minecraft ID:K45D2. Virtous Paragon.