Okay so my friends for the past 2 WEEKS have been obsessed with a band named One Direction from britain -.- you may have heard them their biggest song in the U.S. is What Makes You Beautiful. So yeah literally all my friends are obsessed and apparently they one some award last night in britain and beat adele. Everyone was shocked but im really not i mean shes more popular in U.S. than there and One direction ius probably more famous there. Its super annoying they literally talk about it 24/7 x__x ahh. So annoying and whenever i try to change the subject they are like interesting then go back to talking about him. They are obsessed o_o my friends spent 4 hours looking at vids and talking to them on facebook and twitter. Yeah crazy. x.x I need a non-obsessed buddy o_o >_> and they showed a pic of the band to my friend that wasnt obsessed before and yeah shes like "Oh i wasnt obsessed but they showed me a pic of them and they are cute " im like -walking away- x_X and i dont wanna go to my friends bday party this weekend cause im postitive they will talk about them as always and ill just be sitting there should i go? :/...