Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Okay.

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Default Okay.

Hey guys. Recently I have being doing research about FreeRealms and other games returning. Today, I finally decided I don't need to escape reality. My childhood was based around the computer, I remember when I was four or five and I played DressUpWho.com on my clunky old computer. I realized I absolutely loved what I could create online. After that, I started to code things on Scratch, code.com, ect. I could actually make what I thought of come to life. It gave me power, in a sense. I was able to use my imagination and have others enjoy my creations, too. After that I started to play Wizard101. This was around Feb 2009, and I was stupid. I couldn't read. I couldn't do math. I couldn't do any thing correctly and I wanted to escape to somewhere I could be powerful, rich, and whoever I wanted to be. I loved it. The game itself taught me how to read. Yes, that sound stupid, but it is true. If it wasn't for W101 I wouldn't have been in honors classes. Later on, my dad found me a new game; FreeRealms. I completely rejected it. I had a life on W101 that I couldn't think of leaving. I found out that I didn't have to quit forever, and so I tried out FR. I met some amazing friends, some that I still contact today. A couple years later, I found IMVU. It was a game could make me look how I wanted to look like, dreamed of looking like. Later on I deleted the account and made a new one, I am rarely on it.
    Now that all of that is said, let's cut to the point. I want to live my life without worrying what others think about me. I want to be as awesome as a person I am on games in real life. In the end, that's me. I'm that person. That character is inside me. (Shugo Chara character eggs anyone?)
    I am done with games to hide who I am. I did a ton of really sad stuff online. I regret it, hiding who I truly was. But the thing that kept making me do it was that people thought I was cool. I didn't think they would accept me as a person if I looked differently. I had tragic losses that made me depressed. I ended up self-harming, yes, cliche, wow. I used to burn. I thought if they were dead and sad and who-knows-where I should be able to carry their burden. I hated myself while I was doing it but I hated myself even more when I wasn't. I could make up my mind, so later I tried to end the decision. Of course, it didn't work. I am glad that it didn't, because things got better. I may always have burns on my skin, and I may always have the regrets of the past, but I will also will have who I was online and who I picture myself as. I will always have someone to go to for help.

I just wanted to write this to end the ties connecting me to this forum. I will miss all of you dearly. If FreeRealms comes back, I will come back, of course, but I will never be so attached to a game again.
    I am done, I am okay, I am happy, and this is ending on a good note.
    I love you all.
    Okay.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

3poindy is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Okay.

How do I make a topic again lol
    IGN: Lionpaw OfThunderclan (Might soon be changed, but that is my current name)

rechase2 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Okay.

We'll miss you too, Kayo! I barely come on either, but I think I'll stay for the sake of myself!

"We were all new at some point, no need for bragging!"
    -Enigmà+ Lvl 80 Argonian Archer
    Formally know as: Professor Helium