Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Official chat thread for Thursday: "People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right."

Where is this quote from? None other then last years block buster hit - Harry Potter and the Half Blood prince, which released today (July 15th) 2009. Harry Potter has touched the lives of many adults and kids with its unique and captivating stories of Good vs. Evil and epic story telling. Many people have now grown up watching the movies and reading ms. Rowlings tales of the wizarding world.

The movie series will come to an end July 15th, 2011 - two years after the Half Blood Prince released to theaters! This will be the second of the two part theater releases of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."

Are you planning to see the last two Harry Potter Movies?
    Which Harry Potter Book is your favorite?

Have a great day everyone!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Official chat thread for Thursday: "People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right."

... I wish...
    I'm not allowed to see Harry Potter bc, ooooo wizards are BAAAAAD......... XP (Sarcasim, but I'm really not allowed to see them...)

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Official chat thread for Thursday: "People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right."

Quote Originally Posted by gigatomboy View Post
    ... I wish...
    I'm not allowed to see Harry Potter bc, ooooo wizards are BAAAAAD......... XP (Sarcasim, but I'm really not allowed to see them...)
    Well, its just as important to respect what our parents or guardians may want as well! they have their reasons for it. What books do you like to read?

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Lol, IDC whether I watch it or not... I have better things to do! My post up there wasn't meant to sound rude or disrespectful...

Hmmmm, I liked the Inheritance Series (Eragon, Eldest, Brisinger)
    Um, and I also liked... O! A curse as Dark as Gold... That was good... XD I can't think of my favorite books...

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

Read all the books and adored the story immensely...

I will say the first movie cuz it introduced us to the live version of the characters I've come to know and love =)
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

kimiko suzuki is offline Pro Gamer

umm i dont really get the quote how can you forgive someone fo being right? there's nothing to forgive..maybe it will make more since to me when i see the movie

im a big fan of harry potter i read all of the books up to the half blood prince.stopped at the part where dumbledor died and never finished the book(im sorta holding a grudge against j.k rowling for killing him off >:I )

Quote Originally Posted by kimiko suzuki View Post
    umm i dont really get the quote how can you forgive someone fo being right? there's nothing to forgive..maybe it will make more since to me when i see the movie

im a big fan of harry potter i read all of the books up to the half blood prince.stopped at the part where dumbledor died and never finished the book(im sorta holding a grudge against j.k rowling for killing him off >:I )

NOOOOOO! THE WHOLE plot is RUINED FOR MEEEEEE... jk jk jk jk jk... aw, now i'm sad and I'm not even sure who you're talking about...

Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

oOo! I cant believe I missed out on this thread today! I love the Harry Potter books. I have read them dozens of time. My absolute favorite is Goblet of Fire. It is the best in my opinion. I will definitely be seeing the last two movies for sure. I will more then likely buy my tickets in advance and go to the opening midnight showings. I can't wait. The previews look amazing!!