Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

Icon6 **Official chat thread for FRIday: Its all about the FRIends and the Memories we make. **

It's officially FRIday! Whoot! Whoot! And this is the OFFICIAL FRIday Chat Thread! I dont know about you but I live for FRIday's. They are one of my favorite days of the week. One of the reasons that I love FRIday's is that it is when most of my friends are on Free Realms.

I have met so many amazing people and had so many wonderful, crazy, zany adventures since I joined. There are so many memories that I will never ever EVER forget.

So I was wondering, what are some of your favorite memories in Free Realms?

Feel free to post as many times as you want. Please remember that all the rules of Free Realms and Free Realms Insider apply.

Last edited by Stephani Rabbitheart; 07-16-2010 at 04:14 AM.

Default Re: **Official chat thread for FRIday: Its all about the <3 MEMORIES <3 **

Remembering how I was a noob when I first started Free Realms.

Default Re: **Official chat thread for FRIday: Its all about the <3 MEMORIES <3 **

First day I joined Insiders on Alexander Graham.

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

I have so many!!!! Gosh... I remember the very first time I went to an Insider party. lol! I was so overwhelmed and I couldn't keep up with the chat. lol! I was super star struck by all the people whose names I had seen here posting on insiders. I cant even remember whose house it was or what the theme was or anything about it at all really because I was so totally and completely awestruck. lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by Stephani Rabbitheart; 07-16-2010 at 03:57 AM.

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: **Official chat thread for FRIday: Its all about the FRIends and the Memories we make. **

when I first made my account!
    After the Sharp Eyed Jay and The Roaring Lion,Peace Will Come On Dove's Gentle Wing.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: **Official chat thread for FRIday: Its all about the FRIends and the Memories we make. **

Lots of good memories...we've had some great ones! I had a blast filming this video:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kwMZ6YLxZQ[/ame]

This was one of the first times we had the entire staff (or the whole staff at that time) together in game, and I think it is the only time still we were successful in doing that...lol We're a bunch of busy people!

Some of the parties have been truly unforgettable as well!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

I love it! I saw it once it is soo awsome!
    After the Sharp Eyed Jay and The Roaring Lion,Peace Will Come On Dove's Gentle Wing.

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Oh I love this video.

Memories... of memories... well besides the fact that all of those animated hula dancers made my computer slow down a bit... I need better internet.

I remember when I first got my dog Tucker, and I used to play all the time with my best freind. But he stopped playing and we moved away from him.
    I remember when I started out in crossroads... and I didn't know combat was optional so I always kept away from the red dots on the minimap. Lol.

I remember the tutorial... my that was a good tutorial... but they removed it. I wish they kept it. (There was a chef named Cookie!)

I remember when I first joined FRI. The cloudy with a chance of meatballs event... (whish started to make me hungry after awhile. Lol.) So many good memories... I even remember a conversation in <Insiders> guild chat!

Somebody named Autumn Rose was in the guild at the time and online at the same time as Autumn Roselake. Both their names were Autumn and it was pretty funny! Their names were almost identical.

FR4life is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by doglover16 View Post
    ... and I didn't know combat was optional so I always kept away from the red dots on the minimap. Lol.
    omg I did the exact same thing when I started playing... until I couldn't continue with any of the questlines I was doing because I had to battle something. lol

Charlotte is offline Master Gamer

The time my friends and I went look for Snowhill elite coins was pretty fun. We thought they moved the last coin we needed but it was right under us.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast