Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Title: Now Presenting Your Intellectual Savior of Free Realms Insider...

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Default Now Presenting Your Intellectual Savior of Free Realms Insider...

Hello, this is The Flaming Trident here for a public service announcement! I command you to have your full attention as you read my post! Lately I have realized how much of a brainless internet troll I was, and I am here to redeem myself as your Intellectual Savior of Free Realms Insider. The old me was an ignoramus. A petty fool. A juvenile delinquent. Well that is no more! Your Intellectual Savior of Free Realms Insider will not only provide only the most recent of information regarding the events of Free Realms, but make sure that Free Realms Insider lives up to the standards of being rule-breaking free. The games and jokes of The Flaming Trident have been exempted and now your Intellectual Savior of Free Realms Insider is here to make wrong right. I am guaranteeing there will be a safe environment for organisms of all ages to socialize in! The Intellectual Savior of Free Realms Insider will provide input, content, and will make sure this website is risk-free. The Flaming Trident is NO MORE! Now it is time to shape up, and do what is right.

You're welcome.
    ashfr likes this.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

Kat Azurehaven is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Now Presenting Your Intellectual Savior of Free Realms Insider...

HUZZAH!!! O_O

"Insanity is like gravity, all you need is a little push" ~ Joker
    IGN: Kàt

pokegroup is offline Banned

Aww.............................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ................................................................. ....................................good for chu.

Aubss is offline Master Gamer

yay .

KAnnamaria is offline Pro Gamer

Congrats. . .
    It was fun playing with you guys! Ilysm!

JasmineJovda is offline Master Gamer

Yay... Woooooo....
    olga beegully likes this.
    Eren, the reason you couldn't save your mother is that you were weak. The reason why I didnt fight the titan was that I was afraid. ~Hannes[/CENTER]

JasmineJovda is offline Master Gamer

Go TFT.........
    Eren, the reason you couldn't save your mother is that you were weak. The reason why I didnt fight the titan was that I was afraid. ~Hannes[/CENTER]

glitterxo is offline Amateur Gamer

Oh really?
    Epic Niki and Tommy0327 like this.

IGN:
    Peòny
    RIP Quxxn

Chalked is offline Amateur Gamer

Um..great?

I really don't know what to make of this.
    Tommy0327 likes this.

"Your imperfections are your greatest highlights".

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

It is the start of a new age.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast