Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Lucieno

Title: The No No Topics, #1

JasmineJovda is offline Master Gamer

Default The No No Topics, #1

Inspired by a youtuber's title, this is going to be a thread and the continuing threads are about topics that involve in the real world. I have read the forum rules twice, and I don't think this is personal information like giving out your phone number. If you consider this as that or anything else, please tell me and report this to the administer to review this. (Also I don't think this is a complaint)

Todays topic: Standing up for yourself, and others.

I'm talking about this in real life, and in game. If you are in a pickle, (literaly or not) and the person is insulting you and is being rude, stand up for yourself. Tell it how it is, go up to their scumy face. Actually, first try to be reasonable, and if they continue being ignorant, then don't be the nice guy anymore. If you've had enough of their senseless trash, walk away like a boss. If you are experiencing that right now, do as I say!

Now everyone has seen other people being picked on, or peeled off. It is either your enemy, friend, family member, or stranger. No matter who it is, you stick up for them and any one! It is going to be hard to stand up for your enemy, but you never know, they might be your friend if you did that. If the booly is still being mean, heres another thing to do; go on a boat, or throw them on the ground. We're not apart of their system! Cause YOLO, you only live once! You outta look out!
    Eren, the reason you couldn't save your mother is that you were weak. The reason why I didnt fight the titan was that I was afraid. ~Hannes[/CENTER]

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The No No Topics, #1

Actually, I was always taught to never get invovled with a rude/mean/hurtful/bully.

If you see someone getting bullied, you shouldn't go into to help, unless you just tell them "Let's go..".
    Always tell an adult, or no one is going to know that you are being hurt.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

Lucieno is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: The No No Topics, #1

Quote Originally Posted by Kayopuro View Post
    Actually, I was always taught to never get invovled with a rude/mean/hurtful/bully.

If you see someone getting bullied, you shouldn't go into to help, unless you just tell them "Let's go..".
    Always tell an adult, or no one is going to know that you are being hurt.
    These days, telling an adult is probably the best idea. Back in the day, the teacher would say "Billy, tell Johnny that you're sorry". But now, they'd get in serious trouble.
    Zalesana and Astrel like this.