Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

bunny girl is offline Pro Gamer

Default No.....no....NO!!!

When will free realms be up? i mean WHEN? one week? two? three? i mean think about. think about ALL the ppl that are waiting for it to be up like say....7,000 now there could be MORE ppl but that's allot of ppl to me. Now think of ALL the ppl that say or think i'm going to QUIT free realms goodbye! Now allot of ppl COULD do that....OR they could wait for like a week or two. and like play on there wii or 3ds or sleep all day. when do you think it will be up?

I hope some day some nice millionaire will buy FreeRealms copyright...

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: No.....no....NO!!!

probably not for a while!

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

The moonlight is offline Amateur Gamer

Hmm i would think a week? i mean alot of people most of hacked it. i think its hard for sony to fix it. luckily for me i all most bought it but i didn't or i could of got hacked >_>.

alex85 is offline Master Gamer

SOE said they will be down thru friday, so most likely Next week.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

1 and 1/2 week (: And I'll bet they'res more like 10,000million peoples waiting for FR to come back. I've danced in front of 7,000 people, and that was just a local football game.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Claire View Post
    1 and 1/2 week (: And I'll bet they'res more like 10,000million peoples waiting for FR to come back. I've danced in front of 7,000 people, and that was just a local football game.
    well i just certanly hope so

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

kusabana1 is offline Pro Gamer

I hope it gets better soon, I do know that alot of us, especially Middle school - high-school kids are too busy alot of the time to play anyway, but hopefully we can get on to play in the evening hours soon!
    ‚Äč
    Thanks for the Siggie, Stephanie Stoneray!
    My Shoppe: http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/forum/f149/flares-shoppe-58325/#post963073

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

If you're bored, pike up an interesting book and read away. Some people may think reading is boring, but if you actually find a good book it's pretty fun. I don't really play the game much anymore, but I do oh so hope it will come back up soon. It will definitely take a week or so.

Lizzy13 is offline Explorer

Lol I hope it gets up soon.. Past friday? Oh thats soo much time to kill lol... I've been over working myself waiting for it to come back lol. Sit there taking like no breaks... Though I think this week end I'll be writing more to my stories. lol my hand has gone numb from using those scissors soo much. Like I said, I hope they get free realms back on soon. Who ever hacked it has officially made my top ten annoyance of the week list.