Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default NEW chat thread. Sept 17th - 28th :)

New chat thread guys!! I'm only a few days late. I need to get back into the swing of things. My son had an accident a while ago so that's why i haven't been around. He got hit with a stick in his eye and had to have a couple of surgerys. He's back to school now and is doing well. His birthday is Sept. 27. He'll be 17. he's my baby. He doesn't have any site back yet, but we're hoping he'll still get some back.

Its good to see everyone. I love Autumn and Halloween. I like the costume part when they don't get to outrageous.

Flablo, glad your dog is doing well.

Soccer.................tell us what your going to be.
    Last edited by Autumn Roselake; 09-25-2008 at 11:26 PM.

Rowan Guest

Default Re: NEW chat thread. Sept 17th - 21st :)

Hi Roselake, oh I'm so sorry to hear about your son's accident. I'm glad to read he's doing well. Your baby, awwww. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

I love autumn too. This is my favorite season.

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Roselake!!! how Did he get hit In the eye?? THAT must have hurt!

Well,

Our dog Isn't limping at all. shes been going two blocks for walks, and been doing very well. we've started brushing her teeth...UGH its a pain! (she likes the toothpaste lol :p)

Other then that, not much Is new...

Execpet we got pokemon ranch, and I went to go get my Diamond game and the DS back set up. OMG. I hate golbats D< They take FOREVER to catch and -blahblah-
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

Thanks Freya. And yes, the youngest is always your baby no matter how old. NOW you'll have a real true story to tell your kids about not throwing sticks.

Flablo, i don't know anything about pokemon at all. I'm glad i don't lol. it would be something else i'd probably want to play all the time.

^_^~

Well,

I got a nasty surprise this afternoon.

I opened up the hermit crabs tank, one was out of his shell, Dead curled up on the sand

I got two new ones, Scooter and -place other one's name here.-

so yeah xD

There really cool, too! I've looked at all the hermies closely,...

one of the new ones and Mr. krabs are missing some Pieces of there legs! Mmph!
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

Rowan Guest

Oh Flablo for a minute there I thought you were talking about Hermit Crabs in Seapals!

My son used to have Hermit Crabs but they seemed to die easy. We stick with fish a dog and a cat now. We have this one fish that has lived over 2 years, he's really little, but we finally figured out he's been eating the other fish. So he lives alone now, lil stinker.

and soccer, I've seen previews for this I think...are you going as Ugly betty??

wait no.

Is that her name? :/

and yeah Freya, they can stay alive some of the time for a long time wee~ :buck2:

they can live for decades. apparently. If the hermit crabs die, i won't get little ones again. if they all pass on, I think i might get bigger ones :/

the pet store says the big ones are.. more hardy :3
    -Dale Carnegie

Pirate Day!! That is so kewl! Are school mascot is a Pirate.

Yeah! I know, huh? I dressed up as a pirate today, for some of the Paper route.
    -Dale Carnegie

COWS4YOU is offline I am COWS hear me moo

OOo so sorry flablo to hear that.

Glad to see you back roselake. I love the fall too
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast