Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree286Likes

Title: New

Charlotte♥ is offline Explorer

Default New

Hey, i don't know how to work anything on this website, i just found it on google, so if anyone could explain like everything to me, that would be fabulous. Thanks c:
    " I dont regret any of the decisions I have made, becuase with every choce i've made, i've learned something new. "
    -Ariana Grande ♥ || IGN: Charlottë

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Default Re: New

Well first when a boy and a girl really love each other... Wait, what did you mean by everything? Roughly 13.7 billion years ago at the moment of singularity...

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    Well first when a boy and a girl really love each other... Wait, what did you mean by everything? Roughly 13.7 billion years ago at the moment of singularity...
    i ment about the website lol
    " I dont regret any of the decisions I have made, becuase with every choce i've made, i've learned something new. "

pokegroup is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte♥ View Post
    i ment about the website lol
    Everybody sucks. (Excluding EZ and Brett.)
    Everybody is weird. (Again, excluding.)
    I'm stupid. (Obviously.)
    Have a great time. (Just kidding, have the worst day of your life.)

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

Run for your life.
    We're a bunch of teenagers, youngsters and adults that like to share our opinions resulting in heated discussions.
    I suggest if you don't like debates, you either grab a boat-load of popcorn and watch, or again, run.
    Last edited by DespicableDani; 11-25-2013 at 05:27 PM.
    My adventure ends here.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

This site in a nutshell? Most of the people here bash SOE, some choose to defend them. Most of us are here for the lols and don't take anything seriously, some are lifeless robots. Most of us go off topic at any given opportunity, some cry about it. I hit on girls and say inappropriate things, Brett is coolest dude here, Zale is a beautiful goddess, Kayopuro is a close second, ash gets on people's nerves sometimes and we all hail the mighty TFT! Also #bringbackzyon

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

Oh, and welcome to FRI!
    My adventure ends here.

wow sounds fun

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Icon11 Re: New

​Hiya, darlin'
    I am Celestina Corinne in Free Realms, but you can call me Celes, if you wish.

I'll try to give ya a quick rundown on the site, as you've asked others to do, but no one seems to have given you the answer you wanted yet...
    Free Realms Insider is a fan-made forum for those who play Free Realms. This is THE home of the once famous <Insiders>. Back in its heyday, FRI used to be THE most active fan-made FR forum there was. We had the best staff anyone could ever ask for. We had connections with SOE. So, we could put on events like the monthly Insider TCG tournament, and exclusive TCG VRs were given out to everyone, even if you just participated and didn't win any games. We had a wonderful, active community in which most people actually got along. There were set rules, and if you chose not to abide by them, necessary action was taken.

Now we are a community in ruins, as much as it kills me to admit that. Staff members aren't too active anymore (we only have 3 semi-active staff members atm). Connections with SOE have been lost. People do not abide by the rules because they feel as though they can get away with it because staff members aren't around that much anymore. The only thing I really ever see anymore is people trolling.

If you're looking for an active community like the one I described earlier, I highly recommend trying Free Realms Mayhem. They are an active, welcoming community with an amazing staff (part of which includes some of our older Insider members). They may be strict on the rules, and some of the decisions may SEEM biased... BUT it's in EVERYONE'S best interest. Not just one person's.

Really the only thing keeping me here is the fact that this is where it all started for me. I made my first real Free Realms friends here. My family is here, and I cannot and will not abandon my family. I love ALL of these guys, even though I dislike some of them. There are so many memories that have been made here. I will fight to bring this community back to life, even if it takes a few years to do it.

So, there you have it, Charlotte. This is Free Realms Insider. Welcome to our community! We're so glad to have you with us!

P.S. If you have any specific questions about anything, feel free to ask!

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Celestina View Post
    ​Hiya, darlin'
    I am Celestina Corinne in Free Realms, but you can call me Celes, if you wish.

I'll try to give ya a quick rundown on the site, as you've asked others to do, but no one seems to have given you the answer you wanted yet...
    Free Realms Insider is a fan-made forum for those who play Free Realms. This is THE home of the once famous <Insiders>. Back in its heyday, FRI used to be THE most active fan-made FR forum there was. We had the best staff anyone could ever ask for. We had connections with SOE. So, we could put on events like the monthly Insider TCG tournament, and exclusive TCG VRs were given out to everyone, even if you just participated and didn't win any games. We had a wonderful, active community in which most people actually got along. There were set rules, and if you chose not to abide by them, necessary action was taken.

Now we are a community in ruins, as much as it kills me to admit that. Staff members aren't too active anymore (we only have 3 semi-active staff members atm). Connections with SOE have been lost. People do not abide by the rules because they feel as though they can get away with it because staff members aren't around that much anymore. The only thing I really ever see anymore is people trolling.

If you're looking for an active community like the one I described earlier, I highly recommend trying Free Realms Mayhem. They are an active, welcoming community with an amazing staff (part of which includes some of our older Insider members). They may be strict on the rules, and some of the decisions may SEEM biased... BUT it's in EVERYONE'S best interest. Not just one person's.

Really the only thing keeping me here is the fact that this is where it all started for me. I made my first real Free Realms friends here. My family is here, and I cannot and will not abandon my family. I love ALL of these guys, even though I dislike some of them. There are so many memories that have been made here. I will fight to bring this community back to life, even if it takes a few years to do it.

So, there you have it, Charlotte. This is Free Realms Insider. Welcome to our community! We're so glad to have you with us!

P.S. If you have any specific questions about anything, feel free to ask!
    Wow .

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast