Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Dark Satin is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon1 My Own Collection: Wolf Clan: Introduction

Imagine the forests and and meadows of Free Realms being roamed freely by wolves. I will tell you about my wolf collection. It is sort of like Warrior Cats, but with wolves. Main wolves I discuss about in the clan are: Midnight, Flame, Blood Fur, and Cherry. Midnight is a pure black wolf who is very violent and nasty to the other clan members. He spends his day looking for a fight. Every night that he returns to the clan his claws are blood stained. Flame, the one Cherry loves, is as orange as a fox. He roams around as the hero of the clan. Blood Fur is a pure red wolf. She always gets down low on her paws and licks the blood off of Midnight's claws when he comes. And last but not least, Cherry. Cherry is a light pink wolf. She spends her days dreaming about Flame. Later on as the story goes on, you will learn about other wolves in the clan. Only one wolf can walk out winner of the fight between many clans. Who will survive, and who will die protecting the ones they love.
    (I will be starting the books when I get 50 views)
    Last edited by Dark Satin; 01-04-2012 at 10:33 AM.
    "If I were sane, my body would be an empty shell, all life void. Eyes soulless and cold."

jal12 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: My Own Collection: Wolf Clan: Introduction

what exactly is this suppose to be????

"Revenge is like a ghost. It takes over every man it touches.
    It's thirst cannot be quenched. Untill the last man standing has fallen." --Vladimir Makarov ( <- link. click to find out who he is.)

Dark Satin is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: My Own Collection: Wolf Clan: Introduction

Okay, I get this, the title saying wolves gives no clue at all. Okay, I get it now. Please read carefully. lol Its about wolves that live like humans and thats all I shall say... o.o
    "If I were sane, my body would be an empty shell, all life void. Eyes soulless and cold."