Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default My creepy and strange FR dream.

Yeah.. I still don't get it. But a few days ago, I had a dream which took place in Shrouded Glade. You know how Blackspore and Merryvale are the 'baddest' places in FreeRealms? Well, Shrouded Glade was, but nobody knew except me and the queen.

In place of the Druid Academy was a palace of the same size, only bright green. Everyone rode around on their skateboards- you heard me right. And in front of the palace was a chugawug guard that didn't let anyone pass. Inside was a queen.
    You've all seen those little water mills with the light coming from the top on the sides of the Academy? Well, they worked as brain washers. Every adventurer or person that lived in or entered the glade by the tunnel was imprisoned, and their souls fed the lights, which powered the Shrouded Glade. The only safe haven was inside the palace. Don't get me wrong, the queen was good, but the guard at front was a menacing lead chugawug, who wanted to rule Shrouded Glade. But once he told his plan to the queen, she refused. He trapped her inside, and stayed by his post, day in and day out.
    Soon after, Ella came to the scene. She was visiting her friend's house, but accidentally teleported OOB, and after trying to find her way back in, got lost. She checked her map, and realized that she was right over the palace, inside the back door. She opened it, and the queen showed her how to defeat the chugawug. Ella checked inside the chugawug's old post, and found a note in a bottle. She opened it, read and found out that the only way to stop the water mills from functioning was to clog the light from escaping. That way, it would implode on itself and release everyone trapped inside. The other mill would them most likely fun out of power, and later be destroyed.
    Guess what? Ella put a fish bowl on her head, traveled out the back door and climbed onto one of the water mills. She reached the top, held on and removed the fish bowl from her head, and trapped the red orb of light inside it. The fishbowl heated up, the glass cracked and the windmill fell apart. Ella escaped in time to see half of the people riding around falling off and shaking their heads. Some ran to exit the tunnel. Others were shouting in glee. The other mill gradually exploded, and the other half of people erupted in joy.

I have no idea how something like this could reach my head, but it did. And don't expect me waking up calmly.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

kylar10 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: My creepy and strange FR dream.

O____O Something like that happend to me only the majority ofthe Sacred Grove was consumed by Darkness and it was up to Austin and the Blade of Awe to save the survivors alongside the LWC Warriors Snowhill was my base of command anyway yeah it's a long story.............
    CALL TO ACTION: SUNSTONE VALLEY.
    FR IGN:Austin Rubyspear. Faithful Brony.
    Minecraft ID:K45D2. Virtous Paragon.

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

O_O Wierd Dream.I once dreamed that everybody was wanting to (Sorry if this is a bad word) kill me.And I freaked out.It was a FR dream.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

-shutters- Tell me about it. It was sort of like entering Black Forest, when pictured it. All dark and murky.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Wow... sometimes I wonder if our sub-conscious is just trying to scare us to death...
    But awesome dream!

deving1 is offline Pro Gamer

merryvale is awesome! and pretty weird dream ya got there

Rosalina is offline Amateur Gamer

O_o awkward now I'm probly going to have a strange dream tonight ^_^
    <Blinding Light> since 10/11/11 Thanks for the sig Jaiyden and Lindei!!
    My Youtube Channel My Facebook

Princess Leopard is offline Master Gamer

Weird Dream I have Never Ever had a FR Dream I think
    Ty Princess Melodie for the Signature & Avatar & the Shop Avatar
    If you believe as Jesus Christ as your Savior and you not afraid to admit it, Put this as your signature.

drummerboy is offline Amateur Gamer

I have a lot of FR dreams. O.o. Very terrifying ones. WHY CAN'T THERE BE HAPPY FR DREAMS >.>. Well anyways, Nice dream hehe. kinda spooked me since it is past midnight where I am and I am about to go to sleep O.o.
    IGN:John Moonfable
    <Mystic Mayhem>