Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Napers200 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default My bff... HELP!!

Hi. I wanted to ask anyone to help me... i have a problem and im not sure how to solve it. Maybe none of you can fix this... maybe some... maybe one. But lets cut to the chase. My mom says i can only go on when its a Holiday or a special big priced item is on sale. But my dad removed Freerealms from his computer... and my mom is on her computer alot. My BFF Lauren Springbridge always waits for the next time i come online... but it's no use... i am like never online. So it's like whenever IM online she is offline. Whenever SHES online im offline... What can i do? I am so depressed now!! It's not like i can just walk over to her house... SHE LIVES IN FLORIDA! Its also not like i can take a plane over there just by asking my mom, "Mom can i have $500 dollars? I wanna see my friend in Florida." Then she lets me go . I am not saying it's anyone's fault... I am just saying i am missing her like crazy and i can't give up now. help...

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: My bff... HELP!!

Aww! I'm sorry, I'm not really sure what to tell you but that Christmas is in 16 days!! Just hang in there!
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

Napers200 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: My bff... HELP!!

Yeah. thanks.