Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: MW3

Michael23 Jordan23 is offline Master Gamer

Default MW3

This thread it basically for talking about MW3 lol. I'm a little addicted with it. Can't play it at my house (probably because of my little sis), only and my Grandpa's and Grandma's lol (He loves war games, got Far Cry, Mass Effect, MW3, Assassin Creed, etc. for PC.). I play basically the whole time I'm there, especially when my cousins are there (both of them, boys that are older than me by a few years, love it too.) My favorite weapon is the Scar-L with a scope (idk what it's called, it's after the grenade launcher) and a red dot sight and a hex camo. Then I like automatic handguns for the 2nd weapon. I like playing team death match, and my username is RetardedSpazzzzzzzzz (unless my cousins change it, and ik, stupid name but my cousin picked it and idk how to change it, he always does.) and it is shared by me, my cousins, and my G-pa so I might not be the one playing when you get on.
    Social Media -> Instagram and Twitter: Jaeko9 Steam: Jaeko9 -I basically sit in the shadows and no one pays attention to me.​-

Lunar_Wind is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: MW3

Never played it myself, but I've watched people play it.
    The only violent game I play is Red Dead Redemption. Not sure why it stands out from all the others for me.
    Hey look, I cleaned out my signature!
    But now it seems empty...

jtiemann is offline Master Gamer

I have it for XBOX 360. Favorite gun is the ACR 6.8 with a silencer and gold camo.

I'm Back!
    IGN: Toxic Jac
    Proud member of <Insiders>

I'm not that far on it so I don't have very good weapons.
    Social Media -> Instagram and Twitter: Jaeko9 Steam: Jaeko9 -I basically sit in the shadows and no one pays attention to me.​-

kylar10 is offline Master Gamer

Personally, I don't like MW3 that much, I have it, I like it(( a little )), but really its just a continuation of MW2 it seems that story wise, and Spec ops wise, also multiplayer wise, all that is really different is: Survival,Multiplayer packages,Weapon profession and a continuing story that feels a LOT like the last game. That is just my opinion, I would rather be continuing Skyrim,Fable 3, or my evil playthrough of Infamous 2.
    CALL TO ACTION: SUNSTONE VALLEY.
    FR IGN:Austin Rubyspear. Faithful Brony.
    Minecraft ID:K45D2. Virtous Paragon.

For those of you that play online (PC version, idk if there is a difference) I'll be on on Mon. maybe sometime. IGN is REATARDEDSPAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (didn't pick it, my cousins did lol). Beware, I'm pretty beast with the akimbo MP9

lev42 is offline Amateur Gamer

Lol. I'd love to play, but I can't. My mom let me get a few rated-M games, but she won't anymore. Call of Duty Black ops was my last. She says I'm too young, but whatever I get to play the ones I have.
    Michael23 Jordan23 likes this.
    Thanks to the people who made my 4 years on Free Realms special. Hope yall are doin good. See yall down the road.

Unidentified is offline Amateur Gamer

Awesome. J play. It to fab weapon is either act with kick and silenced or Ump 45 golden with rapiD fire and silenced
    IGN: Michael Fluffytrident
    Server: All
    "If the violence doesn't work......Hit Harder "

Ok, for all of those who play more often than I, how do u use killstreak rewards on PC???

Still, no answer to my Q. and I'll be on Sat. & Sun. sometime. Same user.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast