Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Default MR. BEANS HOLIDAY!!

So, I've seen It a few times now (Like when It first came out) ITS ON THE MOVIE NETWORK!!! =O

So If you ahve the movie channel, WATCH IT. xDDD

If you don't....go Rent It / buy It. Its a good movie, i swear! Mr. bean's holiday, I love the ending.. Its hiliarious! Does anyone else Like It/ sadly i have to wait untill like 7:00 to watch It fully, Its on next then But In HI DEF!! =DD -goes to get Mr. bean stuff-
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: MR. BEANS HOLIDAY!!

I love Mr. Bean. I haven't seen this one yet. I'll have to rent it soon. Thanks for telling us it was good!

I just thought attention needed to be brought to It. I hope my dad watches It tonight with me. ^___^' He got a strawberry shortcake for his birthday, lol! I got ihm a pug webkinz last year, but Im stumped on what to get him this year..!
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

strawberry shortcake! yum! We went picking yesterday and i made two pies this morning. I plan on making shortcake on monday.

(: I hope you enjoy You're cake when you make It! (I've never had a strawberry shortcake, well, I probally have, but I don't remember It!)

Anyway.

Yuppers.. This day's been eventfull. x3
    -Dale Carnegie

divaalex96 Guest

I LOOOOOVE Mr.Bean!!! I watched his movie about 3 times and have a few of his DVDs! I watch them every month! Glad someone else likes them.

I Love Mr. Bean, we have three of his DVDS (Two are seasons. and I love watching them. I think how he video tapes things are Hillarious! They way he just keeps zooming In and out xP I tried to make a video like he does, but Its Impossible. =P
    -Dale Carnegie

Rowan Guest

I have never seen a Mr. Bean movie! Now we'll have to check it out. Thanks for the review Flablo!

We saw Get Smart yesterday. It was funny, lots of action too.

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    I have never seen a Mr. Bean movie! Now we'll have to check it out. Thanks for the review Flablo!

We saw Get Smart yesterday. It was funny, lots of action too.

FREYA!!!! I want to see that so bad. I grew up on Get Smart. MY mom used to yell at me all the time for watching something so stupid. lol i guess i'm still rebelling. lol I told hubby i want to see it this week.

Kiki Moonpeace is offline Amateur Gamer

I can hardly even look at Mr. Bean without completely cracking up...he doesn't even have to do anything...just stand there.

I can't wait to see Get Smart!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast