Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Title: Morrowind

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Default Morrowind

So, I was just wondering. How many of you FRI player play Morrowind? I was just playing a few second ago. I went into this house and it about scared the breakfast out of me! So, dark and ghouls and souls everywhere. I had to get away, cause I could actually feel and hear my heartbeat. I love the thrill I get though. It's so fun exploring and doing the quests. Hopefully, I will get it done. So, do any of y'all play it? If so what is your race and class? Birth sign, too. I am a female khajiit named Inua. (As usual.) I am a thief and my sign is a thief. Also, apart of the Thieved Guild. As you can tell. I'm a little thief in the game. He he. :3
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

Default Re: Morrowind

Awe, man. I messed up the poll thingy again.

Sgwiggels is offline Explorer

I played it i'm a thing that can breath in water and i have the horse sign and i'm a female and i'm a theif on the game also! heh heh! gonna go play some Morrowwind later and try not to die in the spot i'm stuck in on the game! O_e
    I am barely online.:|

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

I Play Oblivion, the Sequal of Morrowind.

I have 3 Characters, 1st one is a Dark Elf, who is in the Dark Brotherhood, and is Also in the Thieves Guild. His sign is the Thief.

2nd - A Man, who is good in every way, no infamy. Is in the Mages Guild, Fighters Guild, Knights Of The Nine (Holy), and he took down every Oblivion Gate.

3rd - A Man in between, not a murderer, but a thief. He always repents every week to lose all infamy. He has not murdered anyone, but he fights at the Arena often, to make money.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

I've got Oblivion, i don't know what i am, i just play! All i know is i was in the mages guild and have completed the arena.
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

Hm, interesting. I love Morrowind with a passion at heart. Sometimes, in my opinion I wish it was real. Then, on the other hand a lot of people would die. lol

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

If it were real Inua, PLEASE DONT KILL ME! Oh wait, I never die, so.... You should be begging me, if it were real, I wouldn't kill you, In fact, I would make a Secret Guild, that does many things the other guilds don't.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

I saw Elder Scrolls:V is coming out in Late 2011.

:O -gasp- I should get the game and for one James, I could kill you in your sleep with one draw at the neck with my poisonous glass dagger. So, it shall be you begging for your life. Unless, you join the Thieves Guild and be my brother. We shall join forces and be unstoppable. LOL!!! (No joke, but when I was writing this. I was giggling the whole time. I never knew people played Morrowind so much.)

I think i might be level 10.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast