Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    COWS4YOU is offline I am COWS hear me moo

Default Monday Dec 17th Chat thread

So most of us avoided the mall this weekend, which got me to thinking.. what is the last movie you saw at the movie theater? 50 first dates was mine

Rowan Guest

Default Re: Monday Dec 17th Chat thread

Happy Monday! The last movie I saw was yesterday and it was 'I am Legend'. Will Smith's acting was incredible. He carried it off great since he was alone most of the time and had to act with mannequins or a lot of green screen.

Although I'm glad I saw it - it's probably a better rental, or wait until it comes out on DVD/HD/BR.

I really wanted to see Enchantment - has anyone seen that?

tacobell222 Guest

The last movie I probably saw is the Bee Movie. With my Girl Scout troop

Uppies is offline Amateur Gamer

The last movie I saw at the movie theater was Bee Movie...although the little ones I was with could not sit still so I took them into the lobby about an hour into it, so I missed the ending.

I do not remember the last movie I saw all the way through at the movie theater. I think it was at a Drive in theater. We are lucky to have a great one within 15 minutes of my house.

Our local park has family Fridays. Some Fridays they have live concerts and some Fridays they have movies. The movies are usually ones that are on Video already, but it is fun to grab a blanket, picnic dinner, and go hang out under the stars watching a movie with your family and friends. The younger kids can play around the blanket, the older kids can go over to visit their friends at their blankets. It is a lot of fun!

glamorousgirl Guest

I saw Fred Claus and Bee movie they are pretty funny and well the guy on Fred Claus well his name is Fred right?Looks exactly as my unclee!!

crazyyessy8 Guest

Well.I don't remember I go a lot to the theater but I saw Fred Claus 2

Rowan Guest

It's DIT's birthday - Happy Birthday DIT if you're out there!

Ellen Guest

Today buildabearville is open! I'm so happy!
    Last edited by Ellen; 12-17-2007 at 07:39 PM.

faeoori Guest

I see movies all the time. I also saw 'I am legend' This weekend. Have you read the book, or seen the older movies? the original movie starred Vincent price. I saw enchanted recently as well. I HIGHLY recommend that movie to every one. Child or adult, parents, couples, etc. It is a wonderful movie!

I was going to go see chipmunks, but my favorite reviewer said he was very disappointed (and he is a chipmunks fan!)

Brandon56 Guest

Hmm....The last movie I saw in the movie theater.....Thats probably Game Plan. I havent been to the movies in a while. But I highly reccomend Game Plan to everyone! It was a great movie starring "The Rock", and Maddison Pettis from Cory in the house. It was also really funny! You should go see the Game Plan if you havent already! :nod:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast