Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Memory lane!

Loopylady11 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Memory lane!

I debated with myself about where this post goes. im happy with it here!

The opening of SSV made me think about the first time I did most of the things I have done in FR. The first time I went into the fort. My first time I went into TCG, my first max job, my first guild, heck it hasnt been long enough to forget. As I thought back on everything, I also thought about all the amazing people I had/have met over my years playing such an interesting (for lack of a better word!) and I felt a deep sadness inside of my heart. I had started such a new life with the new FR that I left everything and everyone who made me such an awesome player (please hold your applause until I have finished! Thankyouverymuch), and now looking back at my extensive friends list (all 20 of you) and I wish to find my old friends again! I dont wish to hear/see the old "Just type their names into the search bar to see when they last played..." People get name changes, they make new characters, that was the first thing I tried when I wanted to find them. So without further adeu, the people I am looking for are:

Ryry Skywind/Allstar, Danny Legend, Angel Fireywave, Immortal Flare, Commander Vox, Tristain Darkflare, and Lauren/Lala Coralnight. Im looking for you guys! I refuse to believe that my friends have dropped all to stop playing. And with SSV here they should make an appearance!

Also if anyone knows who the current leader of <Silver Roses> or <Nova> is I am also looking for them (the guild and the leader)

Okie! I am done here for now! Thank you so much for reading my novel and for (possibly) helping me locate my friends!

redpink12345678 is offline Explorer

Default Re: Memory lane!

HAY INSIDER LOL CAPS Ill help you find your friends lolz XD

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

I do believe I saw Danny Legend somewhere on Free Realms.
    It was quite some time ago.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Loopylady11 is offline Amateur Gamer

It has been quite some time! Thanks though Chase, good to know their still floating around out there!