Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    faeoori Guest

Default Meep, it's so quiet here!

I know there are several members on, but no one seems to be posting. Oh well, if any one just wants to talk, I'm here and such. Feel free to post about any thing, I'll be happy to chitty chat while I earn kookoins ^_~!

Rowan Guest

Default Re: Meep, it's so quiet here!

Hi Faeoori!! I'm here! I went to kookeys to earn some coins but it's running really slow right now. There must be a lot of users on, either that or I have to clear my cache again!

Thanks for all your posts!

faeoori Guest

No problem, lol. Can ya tell I'm addicted? It's not running too terribly slow for me, I'm guessing it is your cache. My hubby says I'm nuts because I play on webkinz, kookeys and pony island at the same time ,and yet find time to make posts on forums like these >.>.
    I think multi tasking is in my blood ^_~!

Rowan Guest

I'm multi tasking too, laundry, catching goo goo berries, dinner's in the oven and posting here!

faeoori Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    I'm multi tasking too, laundry, catching goo goo berries, dinner's in the oven and posting here!
    I crock pot a lot for dinners, prep one day, lasts several by adding a few things a day. I have caught about 15 goo goo berries and I figure that is plenty. I know some people try for hundreds, but I did that with bee costumes and now i'm stuck with a ton of them.

Rowan Guest

Me too, I finally stored them in rattan trunks. I was hoping they'll be super rare next year but I doubt it, they were so plentiful.

I have a roast in the oven.....smells good.

faeoori Guest

Me too, I finally stored them in rattan trunks. I was hoping they'll be super rare next year but I doubt it, they were so plentiful.

I have a roast in the oven.....smells good.
    Yumm, roast sounds good. I've got a ham crock pot going on. Post thanks giving, ham has been on sale, so I freezered some and thaw it slowly for crock potting and other meals. (you'd think I'd get sick of it, but I'm learning new recipes and it hasn't gotten old yet).

I figure when bee movie hits dvd/video the costumes will show up again and any and all rarity will disappear.

Rowan Guest

Oh! I didn't even think about the dvd! How about this Koofounder pic we get! Sounds pretty special doesn't it?

Update......oven timer's going off - I'll see you around!
    Last edited by Rowan; 12-06-2007 at 07:44 PM.

faeoori Guest

Oh! I didn't even think about the dvd! How about this Koofounder pic we get! Sounds pretty special doesn't it?
    Ya, it's pretty cool though I wonder if we will ever get the items we unlocked. Still, exclusive founder items make me tres happy ^_^! I've been buying two of every item in the stores as well, just to pack rat for the future ^_~!

Hunter Guest

I'm not on here much, I go on WI more

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast