Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

May Day Week Chat

Well, May Day is tomorrow. I can't believe it's the first of May already. The sun is shining and its pretty warm here in Ohio. The flowers are starting to bloom and i think hubby is going to mow for the second time this season today.

Whats happening with you all this week?

OH OH OH, i won the jellybean challenge yesterday in Webkinz World. That was very exciting for me. I guessed 9000 and it was right.

Rowan Guest

Default Re: May Day Week Chat

Oh so that's what May Day is - the first of the month! I never knew that LOL

It was supposed to snow in MI on Monday night so I mowed my lawn on Monday afternoon. I still had tons of leaves and it looked dead and brown......much to my surprise the lawn was green and plush underneath. I'm amazed at how good it looks. It rained on Monday and all my tulips and irises are in full bloom. My roses came back alive too.

Make sure you don't try to put that jellybean jar on a counter! It doesn't sit on a table, it's like food. Many a webkinz have gobbled up jellybean jars from unsuspecting caretakers that tried to put the jar on a table! It doesn't fit in the fridge either. So you get to look at it and enjoy them every time you log on

I'm shocked you cant sit it on something. Thats plain silly! I want to place on the kitchen table!

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Yes may is just tomorrow! Im very exicted as my birthdays in may, so is my sisters! Its on the nineth - not to far from now! I got a birthday card so i can get my sister something eventully, i wanted to get her a Kookeys but i don't think they sell them in town! /=[

Congratulations on winning the Jelly bean challenge, Roselake! that is VERY Exicting. =o

I'm happy i got out of the hospital when i did! I could've missed my Sister's birthday, and the first day of may! That would've Sucked! Im glad im home As i missed home SO much. v___V

What webkinz did you find for webkinz day?? I Didn't get to go because i was sick (That day i went to the hospital when Mom came home!) But they found the Racoon and chicken For sure for me! My sister says That mom has more tucked away for me - she just didn't want to give them all at once.

Anyway, im happy to be home! The only thing that is a drag the puffer. but its better then n IV and a mask that lasts for like 20 minutes. v________v To all of you who are wondering...

A puffer is full of air that you attach to a tube, you put your mouth to the tube press the Puffer take a deep breath hold it for 5 - 10 seconds then release and Swallow(It tastes kind of funny /=( lol.) And stuff.

The other day i got a Miuchiz from the sunday school, that was realy nice! But i can't figuire out how to use it That well yet, teehee.

The racoon webkinz is REALLY fluffy! Well anyway, I hope you all have a good day and i'll see Ya'll tomorrow, May - how the time flys. Sorry for any typing errors - i think i got them all.

Flablo! I'm glad you're home from the hospital. I hope you're feeling better. I'm glad that you got some new webbies. What did you name them? Hubby got me wacky zingos today. I love the stuffed pet, but i stink at that game! lol I can't ever time the swing right.

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Thank-you, I am too. I don't really appreciate being woken up every hour >__>;

Well, i haven't named the chicken yet. im having problems on the chicken, posted a thread on WI about it --- but I named the Racoon "Trixie" My sister (who isnt on VPI) Told me too, and i liked the name. =)

I really like the wacky zingoz too, its cute! we share it but since only I really like the game they gave me it. it earns me alot of KC =P

It only takes practice, i wasn't good myself, (And still ....) at first so, yeah.

Have you ever read the books by Beverly cleary?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I just spent forever writing something up in "Our Member's creations" & im hoping to get some replys but i dont know if i will or not =D
    Last edited by Flablo; 05-01-2008 at 12:36 PM.

Soccerchamp098 Guest

Yah! I love May Day! And May in general!
    May is when my b - day is .... but my mom made me put Feb. 14 as my b - day. LOL =]
    And congrats on the jelly bean challange. Right now you can play it, but it didn't work for me. Oh well, it's not something that I look for to do. And that's a lot of jelly beans! I would like make my stomach on overload if I tried to eat all of that!!!!!!!!! ^-^
    And I will look at it, Flablo ...... sounds like you put tons of effort into it!!! =]

thanks soccerchamp! Hey did you get the new soccer floor & wallpaper in WW? It's curio only. It's really really cute.

abstaract Guest

Me too.
    I can't belive it too.

maga22

glamorousgirl Guest

Hi everyone! In some days I'll finish reading Harry potter 5! I love that book so much.! How are you people! i hope you're all fine!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast