Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Default The Marvels of Nature

So... I stepped into my bathroom and I saw a spider digesting an ant. The spider was spinning a web around it and eating its body parts. I watched it for half an hour or longer... The ant was fighting the spider and kept jerking around while the spider kept on biting it and spinning a web. It was DISGUSTING!!! The marvels and beauty of nature, huh?
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The Marvels of Nature

The ant escaped. I wonder how it did...
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The Marvels of Nature

Ouch. I think you should have killed it. Put it out it's misery. I once freed a bunch of flies from a spider web, but I was five, so I didn't realise they were already dead xD
    hello