Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    COWS4YOU is offline I am COWS hear me moo

Default March Chat Thread = Springtime

A new month is here and great things happen this month too! First thing to happen is Daylight Savings Time for all of you that it effects happens the first weekend of this month, so start getting ready to swap out those batteries on the smoke alarms in your home. Secondly, it will be the Luck of the Irish with St Patrick's Day @ the middle of the month. ANDddd....... without further adew.... the first day of Spring is this month. I hope those of you who have been freezing, finally thaw out and warm up some. I wish everyone a great month!

PS. Don't forget to wear green on the 17th, or you get pinched :thumbup:
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: March Chat Thread = Springtime

I remember I changed my font color to green last year around St. pattys and never went back to black. xD

I love St. patricks day but never wear green. :buck2: I dislike daylight saving times and stuff unless you get more time in the day =P

Spring probably won't be here until next month. EH!
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

Flablo, think positive, spring may come this month (sorry I'm an optimist). I love the leprichauns, but also hate the losing an hours sleep. I didn't get much sleep this past weekend, so unfortunately I didn't bank that extra hour sleep.
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

Quote Originally Posted by COWS4YOU View Post
    Flablo, think positive, spring may come this month (sorry I'm an optimist). I love the leprichauns, but also hate the losing an hours sleep. I didn't get much sleep this past weekend, so unfortunately I didn't bank that extra hour sleep.

Yes, I think It Is coming! As long as it doesn't snow again. It rained and its GLORIOUS out doay. Leprechauns are cute. <3 x3 have to get a picture of my hermit crab in a st. patty's themed picture.. hmm. I don't mind losing the hours sleep, you get more daylight. 8D
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Flablo, that sounds like a cute pic. lol

It was warm here today about 55. Much nicer than freezing.

I'm Irish and German, so I always appreciate St Patrick's Day. Oh, it looks like its on a Tuesday this year. That will be fun seeing all the people wear green. I don't think i have any green clothes though lol.

I am sooo not complaining about the weather. It is just right for me to enjoy it
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

Rowan Guest

Happy March everyone! It's been in the 60's here in MI and really beautiful outside but it's rainy today.

March came in like a lion and I hope it goes out like a lamb!

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

It was rainy here today too, but much better than 0 degrees. lol

I had a really long, but good day and now I'm settling in and watching Amazing Race. I'm kinda addicted to some of the realty tv shows.

WELL. Hello all.

I know I haven't posted in awhile. All the crabs are doing well but Megatron went in and destroyed the tat. so, Goal for the summer is a new tat layout,.. but It has to be large enough for him eith enough space to explore. I need some toys for them, too. that could entertain him. all the little micros get along with him, but he doesn't disturb them too much. I feel sorry for all the little crabs they hide in the shell pit all the time.

Maybe i'll put a cocohut down on there end. (:
    -Dale Carnegie

Nice to see you again Flablo. What kind of toys would crabs play with?
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast