Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Title: Looking Back...

Tom FlameBolt1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Looking Back...

Looking back, I just realized how awful some of posts here truly were, I mean I guess it was understandable as this was my first forum ever (and one I went on for the longest time, showing just how much I've changed) I was pretty young when I first joined, but it still bothers me.

Like, looking back at mine, I just gotta wonder what I was even thinking when posting half of this stuff, which just leads to me cringing. Though I guess you could say this is a good thing because it means I have changed and become a better person. I definitely have matured greatly as a person and even learned some lessons from my time on here before FR got shut down. Which sucks, as I really wish this community was at least active in some way, partly out of nostalgia I guess.

I was wondering what you guys (anybody that even still goes on this forum haha) thought about your old posts compared to your newer ones on here and on other sites.

Also yeah, I still check in on here from time-to-time :v.
    Gummybearzrawr likes this.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Looking Back...

After reading this, I went back out of curiosity and checked out some of my old posts. My biggest change was probably the amount of faces I used then versus now, I don’t use as many now in newer forums that I post on. I also don’t usually bother changing my font anymore, I always used to. It seems like I’m also less talkative on newer forums even though I lurked quite a bit on here. On the other forums I’m active on currently, I average at around 100 posts total. That’s a bit of a difference from my FRI post count.

There’s probably some cringey stuff in my posts, but I didn’t want to search for it. It makes sense though as you change that you might think differently about things and may not post things that you used to.

I still check in on FRI every once in a while out of curiosity. It’s nice to see that others do as well.

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zalesana View Post
    My biggest change was probably the amount of faces I used then versus now
    This. Mainly xD and the variations of o_o which are cringeworthy to me now haha. That and it was easy to tell I was trying hard to be funny. Dark times indeed.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

Oh jeez yeah, the emoticons and the xD's were the worst for me. I literally just put them on everything for no apparent reason. Also lol as well, though I do still use that, just only when something actually makes me laugh.

IO272 is offline Amateur Gamer

These forums used to be so active, what happened? Did everyone just drop it once FR ended?

Endure
    IGN-Thief Lourde (Lifetime Member)

Quote Originally Posted by IO272 View Post
    These forums used to be so active, what happened? Did everyone just drop it once FR ended?
    Pretty much, there is nothing much left to talk about as the game is dead, it sucks because I really liked the community here.

xAuroraSweetskaterx is offline Master Gamer

Omg... Lol. This has literally been forever! Totally miss all of you.

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

My posts were absolutely cringe-worthy. I started by scamming someone very popular out of sport shades and then created a new account with a totally different typing style. My posts were stupid with no grammar whatsoever. I remember starting out on the scamming account being very professional with my typing style and as I changed accounts my style was completely opposite. It was basically me trying to look mature and failing.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

I completely agree. Many of us were immature fools and our posts reflected it. I'd like to apologize for any of my posts one took offense to or did not think was appropriate. Glad to see you guys again. Still wondering if there will ever be a Freerealms Rewritten. Heard they are going to make Pirates of the Carribean Rewritten. They already have made Toontown Rewritten.

IO272 is offline Amateur Gamer

ThisHome | The Legend of Pirates Online is the site for the new POTCO game, POR (Pirates Online Rewritten) merged with TLOPO (The Legend of Pirates Online) and they're now 1 developing team, I'm part of the Forums staff there if you're interested in keeping up-to-date on the progress.

I've been looking for a Free Realms community/guild in Guild Wars 2, do any of yall know anything about one?

Endure
    IGN-Thief Lourde (Lifetime Member)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast