Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

Icon11 Lions and Tigers and Cats... Oh My!

Kso. I'm working on a role-play. Don't get all excited. Me and my good friend Rosierulez are still in the process of making it. It hasn't been submitted yet. I might not even submit it on FRI; I'm thinking of joining WI for the role-playing, and might submit it there. Or even on another forum. Anyways, the idea is still a work in progress. I'm not revealing many details, but here is what I can tell you:
    -It's a warrior cat role-play.
    -There will be 'special' cats, that can be half-breeds, genetically altered, etc.
    That is what I need help with. Me and Rosie are trying to invent the different kinds of 'special' cat. So far, I have half-breeds (the offspring of a cat that mated with a non-cat) genetically altered cats (not revealing any details on that) zombie cats, a kind of Elemental cat, something I call a MusicCat (no details) Bubblegum cats, Rainbow Cats and Lion-Tiger-Bear-Cats. Yes. Even that. But now I'm stuck, and that's where YOU come in. Pitch me all of your wild ideas, suggestions and opinions. I'm open to anything, EXCEPT vampires. No offense, but I really don't like vampires. And they're against FRI RP rules, anyways. I won't garuntee that your idea will be used, but I'll try my best to read them all, and use as many as possible. However, I must make sure they would work with the plot and general universe. But even if you don't read warriors - pitch me all of your ideas for a unique cat with crazy traits and powers! Also, if you'd like to suggest other ideas besides species for my role-play, please do! I want to make it something that everyone will enjoy. PLEASE remember that the role-play is not up, and that I haven't even submitted it yet, hence this thread. Don't pester me about when it will be up/submitted, because I will post on this thread when it is. That's all I will tell you. Other details are between me, Rosierulez and, eventually, Ashley Preciousfable, once I submit it. (And Ashley, if you read this, you can cancel my other RP request. I see this one going much further, and I like this idea better anywho.)
    Last edited by Rain Wolfheart; 12-29-2010 at 09:34 AM.
    Allons-y.

Default Re: Lions and Tigers and Cats... Oh My!

Ooh! I just had an idea: shape-shifters. Who likes the idea? And what would be better: shifting into any animal, or just one animal? I'm leaning towards one because of my power-limitations rule, but what doth the worlde thinkeh?

EDIT: OOH, OOH, and UNICATS! A unicorn-cat-thing. How epic is that? I'm totally making it.
    Last edited by Rain Wolfheart; 12-29-2010 at 09:35 AM.
    Allons-y.

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

Sounds nice!! =)
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

Hehe, thanks! Do you have any ideas? I don-- CANNED MEAT CATS!
    Allons-y.

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Oh, Rain. Canned meat cats? This one might not end well...............oh, when Rain thinks of you, spaghetti cat, I weep for you.

Griffin-cats? Dragon-cats? And are you going to tell them anything about Dave?

~ ‚ÄčKISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~