Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Title: Liar, Liar ~2 Stories read again~

Sunzia is offline Master Gamer

Default Liar, Liar ~2 Stories read again~

Liars these days, ugh I been PRANKED O: Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh So your asking for a story now, fine okie then chill your horses dude or dudettie :/ im not mean just pranked :/ that feeling... Okay so I was in briarwood (ported) so this girl she said she was giving EVERYTHING AWAY I mean Clothes Coins Building blocks and some other stuff... So she ported in my place :/ She put everything there and some epic amounts of money (not telling) She cancled she said "Wait" then we traded again, NO I MUST NOT DO THIS o: She teleports away o.o Soo im like DUDE WAI- Then I was going to teleport to my cuz (IRL) so like I tp her instead.. She talkin and wearin the clothes she was going to trade meh and was sayin stuff and those dudes were like we fooled you and I was like im outta here o: think your name was Victoria something something1 Eh.. So did you ever get pranked leave your story below

EDIT: New story
    No one loves meh but oh well okay so i was with this girl she traded meh and i was like wat and i saw she had those halters and i gave her those desertt pants and we were like CHECK AND CHECK but then CancleD XD i was rofling she was rofling people were rofling and this girl Natlie i forgot her real name but xD she was like SUNNY WHAT ARE U LAUGHIN ABOUT U GONE CRAAZY OMG CRAAZZY CHICK ALERT XD but this one was funny xD
    Last edited by Sunzia; 07-17-2013 at 01:23 PM.
    Thanks for the memories!

Aubss is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Liar, Liar

My best friend IG is named Victoria.
    That's nice.

I yelled "Giving free shades" at the tanglewood fort.
    Everyone hated me

Gummybearzrawr is offline Master Gamer

Lol was this what you accidentally whispered to me about xD?

IGN~Gummy
    ├čear

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Did you ever expect someone to do that? I wouldn't even think about trading someone who yelled that, I would only give everything away to someone I trust, not a stranger I met in Briarwood. Get into the mind of the trollers, and you will know how to stop them. Easiest way is to put them on ignore
    KitanaEdenia and JasmineJovda like this.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Ehh I believe things Im a believer I believe most things I don't believe certain things, believing is my thing I have lots of shirts that have the words Believe in them... What makes you think I wont believe in this?
    Thanks for the memories!

Quote Originally Posted by Gummybearzrawr View Post
    Lol was this what you accidentally whispered to me about xD?
    Yeah... YOU SHOULDNT KNOW ANYTHING IT WAS FOR MY MY COUSIN o:
    Thanks for the memories!

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

I'm sure I've been pranked before but I don't remember a time.
    I always see people yelling that they are giving free things away or something.
    If I ever gave my stuff away, it would be to my friends, not random strangers.

--

The title of this thread made me sing, "liar, liar, pants on fire!"
    zachpuppy likes this.

I thought of the title while singing You Liar liar dont cry on my shoulder you played with fire and smiled when you told her OOHHHH OOHHHHH thought you were someone OHHHH OHHHH Goodbye to no one..
    Thanks for the memories!

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Sunzia View Post
    Ehh I believe things Im a believer I believe most things I don't believe certain things, believing is my thing I have lots of shirts that have the words Believe in them... What makes you think I wont believe in this?
    Because the person said "Giving away all items"? XD.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by zachpuppy View Post
    Did you ever expect someone to do that? I wouldn't even think about trading someone who yelled that, I would only give everything away to someone I trust, not a stranger I met in Briarwood. Get into the mind of the trollers, and you will know how to stop them. Easiest way is to put them on ignore
    One time I traded with a person that said "GIVING FREE STUFF" and she actually traded some pretty good stuff.
    So, there are sometimes nice people in this cruel world.
    Sunzia likes this.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast