Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

RayWonderMetal is offline Pro Gamer

Default Let's talk about the pros' and cons' of newbs! o.o

Newbs, also known as noobs or newbie, or annoying new kid. People always think that there are nothing good about newbs. Or are there? So today I guess it would be pretty nice to talk about newbs as they always seem to be the thing that annoys me a lot. So yeah argue but argue nicely and post your own stories and pros and cons about newbs and all the times you've been confronted by one or when you were once a newb!

EVERYONE first started out a newb - even if you bought a rare account, you're still a newb as you are NEW to the game.

Here's some of my pros and cons:

Pro: When you go out to the seaside and a newb may have hold like black loose skinny jeans or something, you don't have to offer them MILLIONS of coins for it - just offer 20 grand and they'll be wowed thinking they're rich if they have 20 grand lol.

Con: A lot of newbs e.g. younger players are very arrogant about themselves online, like how they think they're a boss because they're level 10 postman or something o_o... and can really get annoying when they just randomly come up to you and decide to "threaten" you and dare you to battle them o.o

Pro: If you have not many friends and are jealous of the people you know who have over four hundred friends, all newbs like to have someone with cool stuff on their friends list so put on some goth goggles or something and strut your stuff down newb-infested areas .

I have many more pros and cons but then no one would have anything to talk about so now POST YOUR OWN
    ~ I wish everyone the best as they depart from the lovely world and community of Free Realms ~

RandomBarbi is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Let's talk about the pros' and cons' of newbs! o.o

Pros: You get to help them , plus i was a newb before to so i know what its like to wanna know where they got that from.

Cons: Anyone can turn snobby not just newbs.

I know, but many younger players when they are new, stay a newb longer than older players as they would find it hard to find their way around quickly so the amount of snobby newbs to not so snobby is rather large. I'm not saying all newbs are like that it'ss just a common newb is.
    ~ I wish everyone the best as they depart from the lovely world and community of Free Realms ~

Tiduce is offline Explorer

People whose parents buy them tcg are usually more arrogant then newer players, because younger newer players sometimes don't even know how to chat.

Lindei is offline Amateur Gamer

Another "newb stereotype" thread.

Newbies are simply new people. Whether someone is arrogant or annoying has nothing to do with being a new player. Old players can be arrogant or annoying as well.
    Last edited by Lindei; 04-23-2012 at 01:02 PM.
    IGN: Lindei

Selling TCG Boosters 100k Crimson Moon Animations

RandomBarbi is offline Pro Gamer

Thanks Lindei , that is really what i wanted to say.

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Lindei View Post
    Another "newb stereotype" thread.

Newbies are simply new people. Whether someone is arrogant or annoying has nothing to do with being a new player. Old players can be arrogant or annoying as well.
    Agreed, I don't think there really can be 'pros and cons' about them, because they're people. Everyone has individual 'Pros-Cons'. I was a "newb" to Free Realms, and I think I'm pretty much the same person I was when I joined the community. :]
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

I wasn't trying to start a whole "NEWB REVOLUTION" type of thing and I do acknowledge that they are new people as I used to own a guild called Doc's Helping Station which didn't go so well as no one signed up. I didn't make this all about the pros and cons of newbs despite the fact of it being the title. I did mention that you can share stories of when you were a newb and experiences so don't picture me as a newb-hater of some sort or something....
    Last edited by RayWonderMetal; 04-23-2012 at 04:56 PM.