Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default Lego Universe: Pre-Order

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPpm9H0wTzY[/ame]
    I was just informed by BZPower that Lego Universe is now available for Pre-Ordering. I was also informed that if you pre-order it, you get a free astronaut mini-figure and a code that will get you an in-game accessory.

Here is the link: http://universe.lego.com/en-US/campa...gouniverse.com

I am quite aware that it says the pre-order date is coming soon, but it will be updated soon. According to BZPower, they say it is available for pre-order. However, when I checked with the BZPower forum it seemed it is not available for pre-order. I do suggest that if you are interested in pre-ordering it, you should add the link to your favorties and check on it once in a while, or favorite this thread and check on it once in a while in case there is new information.

Game Theories:

NONE OF THE FOLLOWING IS TRUE AND IS JUST A THEORY
    I suspect that if they are planning to let people pre-order it, then it will proberly be sent in a package, not downloadable. Assuming that is true, it will require a CD to run, or just the CD to download it. Then we might get either a F2P game, or a P2P with a few months worth of membership because we bought the game.
    Last edited by Jonathan Copperflare; 03-28-2010 at 08:41 PM.
    Bananas are awesome. Bananas are yellow. Since, yellow is a banana's color and bananas are awesome, yellow is awesome.

Zachster96 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Lego Universe: Pre-Order

Wait you have to pay to play D: Hopefully Beta Testers don't have to pay or I wont get to play anymore D:
    Zach Aurahero
    <Insiders>
    [My Twitter account]

Default Re: Lego Universe: Pre-Order

I updated it a bit.
    Bananas are awesome. Bananas are yellow. Since, yellow is a banana's color and bananas are awesome, yellow is awesome.