Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Default Kung Fu Panda World Sneak Peek

Heya Insiders. Just got a heads up that Dreamworks' Kung Fu Panda World online game is now having sneak previews starting today.

There is a code to get in the sneak preview, though I'm sure it's not a one-time use code. though, I'll tell you more about it when I get home later today.

Keep an eye out for more!

http://www.kungfupandaworld.com

Update: So, I got a little try of of the game, and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with what they did for browser based online flash game.

KFPW goes along the lines of other online browser-based virtual worlds like Habbo Hotel, VMK, Club Penguin, and the recently in beta World of Cars from Disney-Pixar where you can walk around, chat, and play minigames.
    Though, I'm pretty impressed with what they've done with this one: There's a great art style, majority of the game has voice-over work, and an overall great presentation; Something I was kinda sad to see lacking a bit from World of Cars.

Overall, first impressions: I see some great potential with this one. Being that I've been around with this kind of games for a while, I'm glad to see Dreamworks is nudging the browser/flash-based virtual worlds in a nice direction.

So, go ahead and make your own character/account. From my understanding you can play for free, but you'll be subjected to advertising and no member benefits, however, if you use the special code "SneakPeek" in the bonus code entry after making your account, you'll get a free one month worth of membership!

so, Go on over to KungFuPandaWorld.com and check it out!
    http://kungfupandaworld.com/

NOTE: Currently the site is only operational between 3:00am - 9:00pm (PDT). It really reminds me of VMK's opening and closing times...
    Last edited by Nymo; 03-23-2010 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

AshSmiley is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Kung Fu Panda World Sneak Peek

Quote Originally Posted by Nymo View Post
    Heya Insiders. Just got a heads up that Dreamworks' Kung Fu Panda World online game is now having sneak previews starting today.

There is a code to get in the sneak preview, though I'm sure it's not a one-time use code. though, I'll tell you more about it when I get home later today.

Keep an eye out for more!

http://www.kungfupandaworld.com

Update: So, I got a little try of of the game, and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with what they did for browser based online flash game.

KFPW goes along the lines of other online browser-based virtual worlds like Habbo Hotel, VMK, Club Penguin, and the recently in beta World of Cars from Disney-Pixar where you can walk around, chat, and play minigames.
    Though, I'm pretty impressed with what they've done with this one: There's a great art style, majority of the game has voice-over work, and an overall great presentation; Something I was kinda sad to see lacking a bit from World of Cars.

Overall, first impressions: I see some great potential with this one. Being that I've been around with this kind of games for a while, I'm glad to see Dreamworks is nudging the browser/flash-based virtual worlds in a nice direction.

So, go ahead and make your own character/account. From my understanding you can play for free, but you'll be subjected to advertising and no member benefits, however, if you use the special code "SneakPeek" in the bonus code entry after making your account, you'll get a free one month worth of membership!

so, Go on over to KungFuPandaWorld.com and check it out!
    http://kungfupandaworld.com/

NOTE: Currently the site is only operational between 3:00am - 9:00pm (PDT). It really reminds me of VMK's opening and closing times...
    I can't wait to join! Thanks for the heads-up Nymo!

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Kung Fu Panda World Sneak Peek

i checked this out. its pretty cool. i played it for maybe 10 minutes before it totally crashed on me though.. hopefully this weekend ill scope it out a lil more

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!