Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    chase123456tan's Avatar
    chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,730

    Default Just Read Below DUNNO TITLE (Wait,i just wrote one... )

    Does anybody know a website where I can download Lady Gaga,Chad Brock,Rock&Roll,and Heavy Rock music? WITH NO SIGN UP AND NO I WILL NOT GO TO THE STORE!!! There isn't one ;'( I might get my Mom to take me,but I don't know. I don't wanna download anything else to my laptop since I don't have any anti-virus.
    OFF TOPIC: Anti-Virus stuff auctally wears down your computer,to where it won't work. Cuz I downloaded Norton to minecuz my Mom had it on hers,then in a week BAM! I had no internet and couldn't even look at my pictures,music,or anything. And Norton killed all my pictures... at least I still had them on my camera.
    ON TOPIC: I really need a website where I can download free music to my laptop... I only had Chad Brock 'Yes!' album on it. And a bunch of other music I hate.
    Thank you! Thank you! *Cheese cake*
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

  2. #2
    Miss Morose's Avatar
    Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,377

    Default Re: Just Read Below DUNNO TITLE (Wait,i just wrote one... )

    If you don't have any Anti-Virus . . . Stuff, then you need to be very careful when downloading music. I'd play it safe and just buy the albums, or get it off of iTunes or other trusted sites like it, ect.

    Sorry I'm not that much help, I don't know any song downloading sites that are safe/virus-free/legal.
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

  3. #3
    rocketeer's Avatar
    rocketeer is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,518

    Default Re: Just Read Below DUNNO TITLE (Wait,i just wrote one... )

    o.o iTunes…
    Lol I know a way to legally download music for free x) Idk if you can find those artists you wanted tho o: (There's probably a tooon of remixes xD)
    Just go to hypem.com (ooh secret hipsterr site) & search the song you want. Then go to one of the blog posts and find the link for the song, Right click , and click "Save link as". I'm pretty sure almost none of the music blogs have viruses :p It's actually moar useful for dowloading remixes/techno/indie stuff bcuz they're blogged more lolz, but no worriess x)
    Edit: Your saying "heavy rock" just made me remember whut my favorite song used to be a looong timee ago xD Rofl
    Omg…
    Now I want to listen to it again o.o Ahaha xD
    Last edited by rocketeer; 03-16-2012 at 02:11 AM.

  4. #4
    Miss Morose's Avatar
    Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,377

    Default Re: Just Read Below DUNNO TITLE (Wait,i just wrote one... )

    Quote Originally Posted by rocketeer View Post
    o.o iTunes…
    Lol I know a way to legally download music for free x) Idk if you can find those artists you wanted tho o: (There's probably a tooon of remixes xD)
    Just go to hypem.com (ooh secret hipsterr site) & search the song you want. Then go to one of the blog posts and find the link for the song, Right click , and click "Save link as". I'm pretty sure almost none of the music blogs have viruses :p It's actually moar useful for dowloading remixes/techno/indie stuff bcuz they're blogged more lolz, but no worriess x)
    Thank goodness you knew what you were talking about. x]
    I don't download alot of music, usually just go buy the CDs. . . When the store has em'. I don't use iTunes, dun' like it . . . But it seemed safe enough to recommend. x]
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

  5. #5
    rocketeer's Avatar
    rocketeer is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,518

    Default Re: Just Read Below DUNNO TITLE (Wait,i just wrote one... )

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Morose View Post
    Thank goodness you knew what you were talking about. x]
    I don't download alot of music, usually just go buy the CDs. . . When the store has em'. I don't use iTunes, dun' like it . . . But it seemed safe enough to recommend. x]
    Yeah, I actually just use Spotify xD
    Rofl Axl Rose's vocal range is like…fdsfdsfdsf
    Last edited by rocketeer; 03-16-2012 at 02:22 AM.

  6. #6
    chase123456tan's Avatar
    chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,730

    Default Re: Just Read Below DUNNO TITLE (Wait,i just wrote one... )

    Thanks. I really need new music. I just have Chad Brock,Bob Arci(predownloaded),Ninja Tuna(predownloaded),and Richard Stoltzman(predownloaded. I don't like Bob or Richard. But my mom needs them for her website and stuff.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

  7. #7
    rocketeer's Avatar
    rocketeer is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,518

    Default Re: Just Read Below DUNNO TITLE (Wait,i just wrote one... )

    Quote Originally Posted by chase123456tan View Post
    Thanks. I really need new music. I just have Chad Brock,Bob Arci(predownloaded),Ninja Tuna(predownloaded),and Richard Stoltzman(predownloaded. I don't like Bob or Richard. But my mom needs them for her website and stuff.
    Don't those come with Windows or something o.o

    Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

  8. #8
    chase123456tan's Avatar
    chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,730

    Default Re: Just Read Below DUNNO TITLE (Wait,i just wrote one... )

    Yeah,she won't let me get rid of 'em dough.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •