Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Just cause you're new you're treated poorly?

People are so mean to newbies. I dressed in items from coin shop and starter outfits and went to Highroad Junction. No one talked to me, traded with me, grouped with me, or anything. Yet when I put on my almost-complete goth set, I got lots of requests for anything really. It's just not right, people shouldn't be treated like that.

Feel free to discuss about other things like this you see in Free Realms.
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

jadensphinx is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Just cause you're new you're treated poorly?

i agree i dont think they should be treated to liike that
    ARTISTS RULE SHANE SHORTBLADE

ANY SERVER

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

I agree, just because someone has been playing Free Realms longer makes them a better person then the newer player? I don't think anyone should be treated this way, I think people should judge the person behind the screen and not what some virtual avatar is wearing.

deving1 is offline Pro Gamer

Agreed....
    Makarov...knows....Yuri...-Soaps last words.

I can't stand to see newer players being harrased by people who think TCG and Punker pants makes them the greatest players in Free Realms. I know some really great people who have never even maxed a job, does that mean they're not good people? No! I love spending time with them and I absolutely hate it when I see anyone being picked on because the time they chose to join Free Realms.

deving1 is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Morose View Post
    I can't stand to see newer players being harrased by people who think TCG and Punker pants makes them the greatest players in Free Realms. I know some really great people who have never even maxed a job, does that mean they're not good people? No! I love spending time with them and I absolutely hate it when I see anyone being picked on because the time they chose to join Free Realms.
    You are so right!
    Makarov...knows....Yuri...-Soaps last words.

Holton is offline Pro Gamer

Surely the people at Hi-Junct were mostly recent starters and felt that somebody with better clothes (read: more experienced) could help them more. I wasn't there, so I couldn't say but nobody there was nasty to you when you dressed as a starter...

Just saying - I often go there and drop off cakes, crates, boomboxes and fireworks as a hello but nobody is ever nasty, just new. Think of them like newborns - selfish but no worse for it...

Max1228 is offline Amateur Gamer

I agree i sometimes go to those places and help newbies and give them spare coins i don't use for building. Or extra clothes i have like birthday shirts i don't want . i did that same thing to i pretended to be a newbie and everyone told me to go away and "NEWBIE ALERT! NEWBIE ALERT!". Then i dressed in vault items and then got a bunch of requests and I'm like seriously? It's no way to treat new players. When i joined i wasn't treated as badly except this one guy kept being mean to me and my friend. But this one girl accepted us in a guild and made us Officer. Then she invited us to a party and treated us more kindly than others since we were new.

I myself have even dressed up in a complete starter outfit, and was ignored or harassed by more experienced players. I'm sure not everyone is rude to newer players, but still there is no exception for this kind of bullying especially when you go to Highroad Junction just to show off to the new players. There are alot of people who love to help out "newbs", but some people just honestly think picking on new players at Seaside with friends makes them look cooler when in reality it's just a horrible way to act. * Rant over *
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade